This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 3 "Obsergo"

Topic » Episode 3 "Obsergo"

3296 days 13 hours ago
flamergamer8
(Aw come on man I deserve an academy award or some shit for that lmao)
3296 days 13 hours ago
topazisqueen
ok can i talk to her

* smiles *
i have a passion for killing people
3296 days 13 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
TOPAZ!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!
3296 days 13 hours ago
topazisqueen
trying not to die here

* crys *

im mean he is gonns kill us
3296 days 13 hours ago
Westyman557
Jason:*slowly turns head to Aj* I was born on the streets left by a whore who was payed to have sex with men. I was left there for days until a women found me and cared for me. The father there beat me until I ran away at age 7. I grew up off dumpster scraps and begging people for money but everyone ignored me. I was found when I turned 14 and someone took me in. It was Obsergo. She raised me and told me I had a mission... A mission to get back at all those people who left a child on the streets and almost let me starve to death at night. And at age 16 I was fake adopted by the Watterson family and had to pretend I had a mental deisese that I couldn't age older. I got almost everyone there killed. Don't tell me what I'm doing is wrong
3296 days 13 hours ago
topazisqueen
um i didnt leave no child
3296 days 13 hours ago
Westyman557
(he wasn't talking about you topaz)
3296 days 13 hours ago
topazisqueen
( i thought bout everyone in general )
3296 days 13 hours ago
Westyman557
(lol he's just telling his life story)
3296 days 13 hours ago
flamergamer8
Regardless of how you were raised killing innocent people is wrong, no matter what excuse you want to make it is wrong. Ya, you had a bad upbringing, many people have but you don't see them all going psycho, they might be doing something useful for the world but you choose to be the scum that brings humanity down
3296 days 13 hours ago
flamergamer8
(lmao)
3296 days 13 hours ago
Westyman557
Jason: I'm not bringing anyone down. I'm helping the world get better. And after a few more years of this it will be... *points gun at Aj*
3296 days 13 hours ago
topazisqueen
omg dont shoot
3296 days 13 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
(And the Emmy for Outstanding Actor in a Leading Role goes to... )
3296 days 13 hours ago
Westyman557
(Deez Nuts)

open group

Role Play Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!