This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 3 "Obsergo"

Topic » Episode 3 "Obsergo"

3296 days 13 hours ago
Westyman557
Jason: there's nothing wrong with thinking diffrently Aj. *looks at RiRi* that the world is full of bad people and most of them deserve to die. They are full of sin
3296 days 13 hours ago
flamergamer8
Isn't it a sin to kill? Maybe you should just kill yourself
3296 days 13 hours ago
topazisqueen
wait my mom still alive * smiles *
3296 days 13 hours ago
flamergamer8
(LOL Don't say that or she won't be for long)
3296 days 13 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
^Oh, god, not radical believers...^

So what if someone has worked hard to get where they were, despite having several hardships and overcoming problems. Would you still kill them if they had not done anything you would consider a sin?
3296 days 13 hours ago
Westyman557
Jason: its not a sin to kill. Its a sin to kill without reason. We have a reason and its that people are digusting and don't deserve the world God has given them
3296 days 13 hours ago
Westyman557
Jason:*looks at Riri* not unless he joins us
3296 days 13 hours ago
topazisqueen
oh what did i do thats so bad jason
3296 days 13 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
So you would kill someone who would not join you but was pure?
3296 days 13 hours ago
Westyman557
Jason: you've done lots of bad things. Problem is your just a stupid dumbass to see them
3296 days 13 hours ago
topazisqueen
* think*

i wanna join ur blood thing
3296 days 13 hours ago
Westyman557
Jason: unfortunately yes riri
3296 days 13 hours ago
Westyman557
Jason: Topaz I'm sorry but that isn't allowed. Only Obsergo can invite
3296 days 13 hours ago
flamergamer8
You truly are fucked up...trying to make what you're doing sound right but you'll never do it..I get it you don't want to admit you're insane, you want to justify what you're doing is genuinely for good, but you
*I stare at Jason*
You are the evil you are trying to get rid of and you know it..those urges to kill don't just start when the cult began, you've always wanted to kill and you only joined for an excuse to kill and without this, you're just another lunatic, another maniac and deep down you know it's true
(Gettin all psychriatic up in here lol)
3296 days 13 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
Well, regardless, one of us is the killer.

open group

Role Play Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!