This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 2: Drag 101

Topic » Challenge 2: Drag 101

3219 days 12 hours ago
EllieC13
No idea; she hasn't been online for days.
3218 days 18 hours ago
CaitlinBella
I'M NOT DEAD, I WAS AWAY FOR A WEEK WITH NO WIFI RUNWAY WILL BE SOON I PROMISE
3218 days 13 hours ago
nikw98
*walks in* http://imgur.com/SalWr1x
Hello Everyone, My name is Miss Mayport and today we will be learning about math.
I will be giving you 3 word problems and you must solve them.

Question 1: If Drag Queen 1 is in a Lip Sync with Drag Queen 2 and Drag Queen 2 has Lip Sync'd twice before, but Drag Queen 1 hasn't, what is the probability of Drag Queen 2 winning? TRICK QUESTION! It doesn't matter because Drag Queen 1 doesn't know how to death drop and Drag Queen 2 does flips on stage, death drops all over, and then wipes the floor with her taint. It's a no contest!

Question 2: If Drag Queen 1 has won 3 challenges, and Drag Queen 2 hasn't won a challenge, who is the better Drag Queen? TRICK QUESTION!! You can't use stats to prove who's better, just kidding you can, Drag Queen 1 just wiped the floor with that other bitch.

Final Question!: If I got $200 dollars at my last show, and my friend *cough* RyJam O'Jelly *cough* borrows $100... broke bitch... How much money does the bitch owe me? TRICK QUESTION! I have interest bitch!

Thank you for letting me teach all of you idiots a thing or 2 about math :)

Runway: http://imgur.com/yB2CPBh
Confessional: I'm feeling sexy and Daring. I feel almost like a Victoria Secret Angel and i am living.
3218 days 9 hours ago
rory17
The last word for today is Kai-Kai. Kai-kai is when two drag queens have sexual intercourse, referred to among gay men as hardcore sodomy. One example of a kai-kai is whatever the fuck Aphrodite, Lola, and Constance were doing backstage during the lip sync.

I wish.......except not with Aphrodite and Constance......well maybe Constance if I was super horny. Plus, Aphrodite was lip-syncing? I guess her lip-sync was giving me and Constance handjobs, but whatever.
3218 days 7 hours ago
wearegreatppl
This Challenge  was a mess tbh
3217 days 9 hours ago
rory17
CF: OMG! WHEN IS RUNWAY?
3217 days 8 hours ago
wearegreatppl
*spongebob voice* 5 days and much complaining later
3217 days 7 hours ago
CaitlinBella
Considering I was in hospital today and was at a funeral for a week, I'd appreciate your patience.

open group

Caitlin's Drag Race: Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!