This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Application for Season 23 -

Topic » Application for Season 23 -

913 days 10 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Application:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name and last initial: Scott D
Activity Rate (1-10): 9
Color Level: Platinum
Date you joined tengaged:  2009 (with my first account)  2011 with this one

Prior Group Game Experience?  Check my profile

Most Memorable Moment you've experienced during your time on Tengaged? (Does not have to be Group Game Related)
When I met my future wife Zabbie on tengaged

MOST challenges will be LIVE -
Mark all that apply with an "x"

1pm EST [X  ]
2pm EST [ X ]
3pm EST [X  ]

CONFESSIONS are a Vital part of the game. This is how myself (THE HOST) and the Viewer's know who is playing the game. Only past ISS Alumni and a select few others are apart of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to write at least ONE Confession every in-game day?

YES

Now as a Final step of the Application; please mail me a BRIEF pre-game Confession about yourself and your strategy going into the game IF chosen to compete.

**Please Join the MAIN Group if you have yet to do so......
913 days 10 hours ago
joey65409
Name and last initial: Joey w
Activity Rate (1-10): 8
Color Level: super gold
Date you joined tengaged: 08-12-2012

Prior Group Game Experience?
It’s in like my first blog

Most Memorable Moment you've experienced during your time on Tengaged? (Does not have to be Group Game Related) Probably when I went on a nice run 5 years ago of slaying big brother group games

1pm EST [ x] (only on weekends)
2pm EST [  x](weeknds and Thursdays and Tuesday’s)
3pm EST [x  ] (every day but Saturday )

CONFESSIONS are a Vital part of the game. This is how myself (THE HOST) and the Viewer's know who is playing the game. Only past ISS Alumni and a select few others are apart of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to write at least ONE Confession every in-game day? Yes
913 days 4 hours ago
hinata0014
Name and last initial: Austin E.
Activity Rate (1-10): Depends, Working 5, off work 10
Color Level: TV Star
Date you joined tengaged: May 1st, 2010

Prior Group Game Experience? Last 7 years, I have zero, before that I back in the early 10s I was quite active player and did decent in most games.

Most Memorable Moment you've experienced during your time on Tengaged? (Does not have to be Group Game Related) I honestly don't know, I left for 7 years and popped on and off, but the support the tengaged community gave me when I went through my struggles 4 years a go was a highlight for me.

1pm EST [X  ] 12 pm central
2pm EST [ X ]    1 pm central
3pm EST [ X ]    2 pm central

CONFESSIONS are a Vital part of the game. This is how myself (THE HOST) and the Viewer's know who is playing the game. Only past ISS Alumni and a select few others are apart of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to write at least ONE Confession every in-game day?
Yes

Now as a Final step of the Application; please mail me a BRIEF pre-game Confession about yourself and your strategy going into the game IF chosen to compete.
911 days 20 hours ago
ShaneDawson12345
Name and last initial: Julian W
Activity Rate (1-10): 7
Color Level: Red
Date you joined tengaged: on this account two years ago

Prior Group Game Experience? I have some

Most Memorable Moment you've experienced during your time on Tengaged? (Does not have to be Group Game Related) being on 1984 golden age

1pm EST [x]
2pm EST  x  ]
3pm EST [ x ]
911 days 19 hours ago
liamdonahue_55
Application:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name and last initial: Liam D
Activity Rate (1-10): 8.5
Color Level: White but played this years ago on a new account and was a few higher lol
Date you joined teengaged: sometime around 2015, then stopped in 2016 then made a new ACC last year

Prior Group Game Experience? Not in teenaged, but in other online survivors yes. Such as discord, roblox, and skype

Most Memorable Moment you've experienced during your time on Tengaged? (Does not have to be Group Game Related) Honestly pretty embarrassing lol, but I remember I had a crush on this girl when I played teenaged in 7th grade for the first time and I highkey simped for her in one of those casting games

1pm EST [  X]
2pm EST [  X]
3pm EST [  X]

Of course, I promise to make some spicy confessionals, preferably way more than once a day
911 days 14 hours ago
Matedog1209
Application:

Name and last initial: Nathan G
Date you joined tengaged: November 16, 2014

I have lots, check my front page :)

Most Memorable Moment you've experienced during your time on Tengaged? (Does not have to be Group Game Related)
Convincing an entire survivor cast I didn't have an idol and then playing it correctly at the F6 after having it through 9 tribals. Receiving Hero of the Season, Player of the Season, and All-Star Potential awards in the same game.

1pm EST [X]
2pm EST [  ]
3pm EST [  ]

Bestie, I work 9am-6pm est Monday-Friday... Pls I can't do any of these except the 1pm est aka my lunch break.

I love confessionals so yes!!
910 days 23 hours ago
jfaia
Name and last initial: Faia M
Color Level: Black
Date you joined tengaged: 10th February 2019

Prior Group Game Experience?: Yes, I´ve played in a few orgs here and in discord

Most Memorable Moment you've experienced during your time on Tengaged? (Does not have to be Group Game Related): Everytime I win Casting, Frookies, Rookies, a group game on a blog (which happened recently)

1pm EST [  ]
2pm EST [X]
3pm EST [  ]

CONFESSIONS are a Vital part of the game. This is how myself (THE HOST) and the Viewer's know who is playing the game. Only past ISS Alumni and a select few others are apart of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to write at least ONE Confession every in-game day? Yes, definitely
910 days 20 hours ago
MikeRamirez10
Name and last initial: Michael R.
Color Level: White
Date you joined tengaged: 10-26-21

Prior Group Game Experience? None yet

Most Memorable Moment you've experienced during your time on Tengaged? (Does not have to be Group Game Related) Im not going to lie to you I'm slowly trying to figure everything out

1pm EST [x  ]
2pm EST [  x]
3pm EST [  x]
910 days 20 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
Name and last initial: Airil I
Activity Rate (1-10): 6
Color Level: Light Green
Date you joined tengaged: 16th March 2015

A lot I dont remember most of them are dead but currently active with Tengaged Song Contest and Eurovision Song Contest Tengaged.

- I joined Virtual BB VMR4 that season was dead and most of em are not active and one of the bad season since both floater made to the final 2 and I won because of bitterness lol.
- M Survivor (Marthean) https://tengaged.com/group/8269-m6-survivor-all-stars
I remember I'm not even apply for this he just asked me via PM. I got casted for M5 Flop vs Newbies, the game was getting better when the jury started I got 4th and probably would've win if I make to the final 3. When the merge started I got out number, but well I was less threat then my alliance so they got targeted instead of me.
- M6 All stars I made it to the final 3 but didnt win My alliance since day 1 made to final 3 and we've been controling the game since pre-merge I got purple edit lol (Not that active like my first season because I was busy).

1pm EST [ x] 1am here RIP
2pm EST [  ]
3pm EST [  ]

Yeah sure. Sorry for my bad english :/
910 days 12 hours ago
Danger
Name and last initial:
Color Level: Blood
Date you joined tengaged: 2009

Prior Group Game Experience? I got 6th in T-vivor if that counts.

Most Memorable Moment you've experienced during your time on Tengaged? (Does not have to be Group Game Related) Losing due multis in a Stars final twice in the same year.

1pm EST [ x ]
2pm EST [ x ]
3pm EST [ x ] - excluding Saturdays/Sundays/Tuesdays.

CONFESSIONS are a Vital part of the game. This is how myself (THE HOST) and the Viewer's know who is playing the game. Only past ISS Alumni and a select few others are apart of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to write at least ONE Confession every in-game day? Yes. I love making confessionals.

Now as a Final step of the Application; please mail me a BRIEF pre-game Confession about yourself and your strategy going into the game IF chosen to compete: WILL DO!
909 days 15 hours ago
ItsAustin
Name and last initial: Austin Tea
Date you joined tengaged: 6/2/2014

Prior Group Game Experience? Most of the group games I've played were years ago. Some of them are Sasha's BB Hell, QWRS, SA Reality series, ORS, and V&W Survivor.

Most Memorable Moment you've experienced during your time on Tengaged? (Does not have to be Group Game Related) Winning stars and my friends.

1pm EST [ X ]
2pm EST [ X ]
3pm EST [ X ]

Of course! <3
909 days 9 hours ago
Kindred7
Name and last initial: Kinny G
Activity Rate (1-10): 6
Color Level: supergold
Date you joined tengaged: old account in 2011, new account June 2019

3pi’s big brother survivor - winner
That other good host umm shoot Pooh’s so ya he had some summer BB camp slasher game!
Anthousai’s zodiac game
Tokio’s survivor game - voted out before merge :(

When I kept sending myself into challenges for a group game bc nobody was really working with me and the host was so confused

1pm EST [ ]
2pm EST [ ]
3pm EST [ ]
908 days 2 hours ago
brittanybasicsz
Name and last initial: Britanny Broucher
Color Level: i think its white
Date you joined tengaged: two weeks ago

Prior Group Game Experience? no

Most Memorable Moment you've experienced during your time on Tengaged? (Does not have to be Group Game Related)  Maybe me and my bestfriend getting attacked by the entire house but we edned up winning veto after veto and evicted everyone.

1pm EST [  ]
2pm EST [ X ]
3pm EST [ X  ]
905 days 13 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Applications are closed -

Game will begin early next week. I will be informing applicants of the game throughout the week.

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!