This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #19 - [SORANG]

Topic » Tribal Council #19 - [SORANG]

1369 days ago
YoundAndReckless
SORANG!  Welcome to Tribal Council. We will now bring in our member(s) of the Jury; Keith S., KC O. and...... David A. voted out at last night's Tribal Council. DANIEL A. has Individual Immunity and CANNOT be voted for. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game. Tonight; someone becomes the Fourth member of the Jury.......

PYN for a question -

Please vote ASAP. Votes due by 2pm EST TOMORROW. Failure to vote by this time will result in a self-vote.
1369 days ago
Matte
me
1368 days 23 hours ago
PrincessaPeach
Me
1368 days 23 hours ago
J2999
J2
1367 days 18 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Matt N. - Last Tribal Council was one of the most unprecedented Tribal Councils this series has seen to date. Following the aftermath of Tribal Council. How high were the tensions when everyone went back to camp?

Zach P. - We have seen countless power shifts within this game.  Is their an obvious threat to win among the remaining castaways at Tribal Council tonight?

James R. - If there was anyone you did not want sitting next to you at the FTC; now would be the time to make that move against the person you may want out. Do you think people's perceptions of others could influence how the rest of this game is played out?
1367 days 18 hours ago
PrincessaPeach
Zach P. - We have seen countless power shifts within this game.  Is their an obvious threat to win among the remaining castaways at Tribal Council tonight?

James James James
1367 days 18 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I'll go tally the votes.....
1367 days 18 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*returns with urn*

Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.
1367 days 18 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
If anybody has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it; now would be the time to do so....
1367 days 18 hours ago
J2999
*stands*
1367 days 18 hours ago
J2999
This is the legacy advantage.

I found it like Day 3, like a day after finding the Tidore idol, and it was good at F12, F9 and F6.

Seeing as this is the last opportunity to play it, here we are I might as well!
1367 days 18 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*takes parchment from James R.*

LEGACY ADVANTAGE -

Matt has handed the LEGACY ADVANTAGE. This advantage has been signed by each castaway who has been in possession of the advantage since it was introduced in Survivor Indonesia...

Kaseyhope101
Gaiaphagee
EyooMarcus
Novamax243
3pi14159
GiGi10
J2999

A. When there are 12 people remaining in the game.
B. When there are 9 people remaining in the game.
C. When there are 6 people remaining in the game.

This advantage essentially works like a Hidden Immunity Idol but, with limits on when it may be played. It can only be played at 1 of the specific Tribal Councils listed above. And it may NOT be played on anyone else other than it's current holder. Any votes cast for the castaway who has played the Legacy Advantage will NOT COUNT.
1367 days 18 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
This is the LEGACY ADVANTAGE. All votes cast for James R. will NOT COUNT.
1367 days 18 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Alright; with that said. I'll begin reading the votes.....
1367 days 18 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Matt N.
1367 days 18 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Second vote.............

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Zach P.

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!