This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #10 -

Topic » Immunity Challenge #10 -

1424 days 18 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
LIVE @ a time TBD - Everyone will be competing for Immunity and Reward!

[Winning Tribe will earn Reward - [REWARD] Winning Tribe get to go on a wild goose hunt to obtain 1 possible Fire Token]
1424 days 18 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I work at 4pm EST tomorrow. I can host anytime before 3 pm EST.

Please post times that work for you all

Ideally I could host anytime by 10am EST to 3pm EST tomorrow.

[For those in different timezones. It is almost noon as of this post.]
1424 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
If it's before 3 I don't think I can make it if it's not on the weekends, I work 7:30-4 Monday-Friday.
1424 days 9 hours ago
GiGi10
I could do like 12-3EST tm. but not many other days since i work during the day
1424 days 9 hours ago
Kennel123
I’m the same as Will. If it’s a slow day at work I will try and be ok but I work 8-4 EST. I’ll do my best!
1424 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Alright we will push for 3pm EST and have a slow check-in allowing players to show on a timely manner for the challenge.
1424 days 5 hours ago
Ari_
works
1423 days 20 hours ago
GiGi10
Rip us
1423 days 17 hours ago
Katherinee_
hi
1423 days 17 hours ago
AlanDuncan
Bhh
1423 days 17 hours ago
Kelly0412
hi
1423 days 17 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Come on in everyone! For today's challenge; we will be playing a challenge known as "Stop The Flood"

The Challenge is relatively simple. I will create TWO Forum's. One for each Tribe. On my "GO" Both Tribe's will post anything they want in the OPPOSING Tribe's Forum. The spamming done by both Tribe's will be referred to as "The Flood" and in order to stop the flood; ONE castaway will be tasked with solving a puzzle!

The puzzle itself is a SUDOKU! The designated puzzle solver must FINISH the SUDOKU given by me and they must SCREENSHOT IT. To stop the flood; the puzzle solver must post the FINISHED puzzle in their Tribe's Forum!

The Challenge will end in ONE of two ways. If ONE Tribe manages to finish the puzzle and stops the Flood of spamming from the other Tribe while OUTSPAMMING the other Tribe; that Tribe will walk away with Tribal Immunity. However; it is STILL POSSIBLE for the other Tribe to make a comeback in a matter of moment's! Because both Tribe's can come close to finishing their puzzles at the same time. In this event. It all depends on the spammers for both Tribe's because whichever Tribe has less posts in their Tribe's Forum; will walk away with Tribal Immunity.

A couple of Rules -

- Only spammers may post in the OPPOSING Tribe's Forums. There will be NO OUTSIDE help allowed.
- Puzzle solvers may NOT help spam against the opposing Tribe. They are on the puzzle for today's challenge.
- The designated puzzle solver is responsible for posting the FINISHED screenshot in THEIR Forum to "Stop The Flood"
- YOU MUST play the puzzle I send you puzzle solvers!

Now before we begin; I'll need the name of the castaway for both Tribe's competing on the puzzle! AND I'll need the name of the castaway sitting from from KAQCHIKEL as they have one extra Tribe mate.

We are competing for Immunity and Reward! Losing Tribe will head to Tribal Council. Along with Immunity at stake. The winning tribe will have the another chance at obtaining 1 possible Fire Token.

If you have any other questions; please ask now. We'll begin once both Tribe's are set.
1423 days 17 hours ago
Kelly0412
dont make me sick
1423 days 17 hours ago
Kelly0412
can we just unaminously refuse to do this challenge this is literally the worst group game challenge and its not close
1423 days 17 hours ago
3pi14159
adsf
1423 days 17 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
I HATE THIS CHALLENGE

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!