This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #10 -

Topic » Immunity Challenge #10 -

1433 days 20 hours ago
AlanDuncan
1433 days 19 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
On page 7 Alan has complated the puzzle for the Kaqchikel Tribe! Stopping the flood for his Tribe. With Eric still on the puzzle and his Tribe's flood still pushing strong. KAQCHIKEL WINS IMMUNITY AND REWARD!
1433 days 19 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Congratulations Kaqchikel! You won Tribal Immunity once again! You will have the night off and will be exempt from the threat of Tribal Council. Along with your win; you have won REWARD. Tonight; your tribe will be given a clue which will lead your entire Tribe on a wild goose hunt to obtain 1 possible Fire Token!

As for Aycinena! After another tough loss. Your tribe unfortunately has another date at Tribal Council with me. This'll definitely be interesting after witnessing the explosive event's at last night's Tribal Council.
1433 days 19 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Kaqchikel will receive their reward shortly. But, first I will post Tribal Council for the Aycinena. Stay tuned all. You can grab your belongings and head on out!

*ADD me to any and all conversations and SEND CONFESSIONS*
1433 days 19 hours ago
awwsum11
oh me

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!