This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #16 - [Kablaaw]

Topic » Tribal Council #16 - [Kablaaw]

869 days 2 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
KABLAAW! Welcome to Tribal Council. Brenden W. has Individual Immunity and CANNOT be voted for Everyone else is fair game. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game. Tonight; someone becomes the Third member of our Jury...........

Adrian F. - Last Tribal council was extremely divided. With the divide we seen take place last night. Is it safe to assume that alliances have formed in this game?

Brenden W. - Once again, Congratulations on winning Individual Immunity! Every time you don't have that necklace around your neck; there's always the chance it could be your name being written down at Tribal Council. How does it feel knowing this win secures you a 1 and 8 shot at winning this game?

Damon J. - That was an interesting fight for Immunity between you and Brenden. You came up short in your fight for Individual Immunity. As the numbers in this game continue to dwindle; so do the odds of your name being written down at Tribal Council. How uncomfortable is it NOT having the Individual Immunity necklace around your neck tonight?

Josh N. - With the Jury currently filling. Every person that is voted out can potentially win or lose someone this game. At this point in time. How are threats defined within this game?

Kinny G. - With the game quickly coming to an end; it leaves only so many obstacles before each of you and the ultimate goal of making Final Tribal Council. How high are the tensions going into tonight's vote?

Michael Z. - Tonight; someone becomes the 3rd Member of the Jury. Is this a contributing factor in who must go at tonight's Tribal Council?

Nathan G. - Welcome back to Tribal Council! This game has had tons of power shifts and twists. We seen bold plays made by many. Do these bold plays define what makes someone a threat in this game? If not, what would you define as a threat this late in the game?

Nicholas G. - Last Tribal Council we witnessed 3 wasted advantages. An Extra vote and 2 Idols were played. You played an Idol for yourself at last night's Tribal Council. After using the Idol for your safety last Tribal Council. You are without safety this Tribal Council. Any worry you could be on the potential end of receiving votes tonight?

Scott D. - You were a single vote away from having your Torch snuffed at last night's Tribal Council. Are you concerned you could be a target again tonight knowing there are people still in this game who wrote your name down?

Please vote ASAP. Votes due by 2pm EST TOMORROW. Failure to vote by this time will result in a self-vote.
869 days 2 hours ago
brosky17
Brenden W. - Once again, Congratulations on winning Individual Immunity! Every time you don't have that necklace around your neck; there's always the chance it could be your name being written down at Tribal Council. How does it feel knowing this win secures you a 1 and 8 shot at winning this game?

um so good. This is the first tribal in awhile that I KNOW I'm safe and don't have to worry about any funny business at all. It's also relieving to know that when people are asking for my vote, they'll be genuine in their talking with me.
869 days 2 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Scott D. - You were a single vote away from having your Torch snuffed at last night's Tribal Council. Are you concerned you could be a target again tonight knowing there are people still in this game who wrote your name down?

Absolutely. I expect nothing less. Bring it on.
868 days 14 hours ago
adrius
Adrian F. - Last Tribal council was extremely divided. With the divide we seen take place last night. Is it safe to assume that alliances have formed in this game?

Last tribal council was insane. The question is not to know if alliances have been formed, but to know if these alliances will continue.
868 days 10 hours ago
Kindred7
Kinny G. - With the game quickly coming to an end; it leaves only so many obstacles before each of you and the ultimate goal of making Final Tribal Council. How high are the tensions going into tonight's vote?

I’m sure they’re high but like nobody has told me a vote. Yesterday people were scrambling and changing votes like probably up to the last second which is what it is I guess but if I’m at work I don’t wanna focus on that so for all I know I’m going today. Or everyone who wants to take the reins is now being more cautious or idk.
868 days 10 hours ago
Kindred7
(Like nobody has told me a vote as in I’ve barely talked to anyone. So I guess it’s partially on me too but that’s ok)
868 days 10 hours ago
nickgqc
Nicholas G. - Last Tribal Council we witnessed 3 wasted advantages. An Extra vote and 2 Idols were played. You played an Idol for yourself at last night's Tribal Council. After using the Idol for your safety last Tribal Council. You are without safety this Tribal Council. Any worry you could be on the potential end of receiving votes tonight?   

I made a mistake using my idol but I dont regret it. With me being in the minority of votes the previous tribal its was 7-3. With me being in the bottom 3 I felt the odds of my names coming up were high and with the shadow ballot being played.. It would have been dumb and risky not to use it. With that being said I could definetly be receiving votes this tribal
868 days 9 hours ago
Bjorn
With the Jury currently filling. Every person that is voted out can potentially win or lose someone this game. At this point in time. How are threats defined within this game?

The definition that seems to be affecting this game is a person's ability to win challenges, but even more importantly, their ability to outwit the people around them.
868 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Votes will be about 30 minutes late. Votes are still due at 2pm EST
868 days 7 hours ago
SeaKing
Damon J. - That was an interesting fight for Immunity between you and Brenden. You came up short in your fight for Individual Immunity. As the numbers in this game continue to dwindle; so do the odds of your name being written down at Tribal Council. How uncomfortable is it NOT having the Individual Immunity necklace around your neck tonight?

Oh, it's super uncomfortable. I keep feeling around my neck to see if it's there but then I remember that miss Brenden snatched it from me
868 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I'll go tally the votes......
868 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*returns with urn*

Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.
868 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
If anybody has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it; now would be the time to do so....
868 days 7 hours ago
SeaKing
wait :)
868 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Yes, Damon?

*raises eyebrow*
868 days 6 hours ago
SeaKing
https://gyazo.com/cf01ad71174e28e3414c543da4145829

I have decided to use the Solana Idol on myself <3

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!