This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #15 - [Kablaaw]

Topic » Tribal Council #15 - [Kablaaw]

895 days 18 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I'll go tally the votes......
895 days 18 hours ago
Bjorn
Alright Erik. I'm as ready for this as I'm going to be
895 days 18 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*returns with urn*

Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.
895 days 18 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Now, before we begin. I'd like to make everyone aware that an advantage has been played known as the SHADOW BALLOT. It is essentially an extra vote but, the user will remain anonymous hence the name "Shadow" Ballot. So, tonight, there will be 11 votes at Tribal Council opposed to 10.
895 days 18 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
With that said. If anybody has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it; now would be the time to do so....
895 days 18 hours ago
nickgqc
Jeff..
895 days 18 hours ago
Bjorn
That Shadow Ballot's finna send one of us to the Shadow Realm lol
895 days 18 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Yes, Nicholas?

*raises eyebrow*
895 days 18 hours ago
nickgqc
Ive been trying to hold on to this longest I can but I feel tiday was so confusing. I gotta use it
895 days 18 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
What exactly are you playing Nicholas?
895 days 18 hours ago
nickgqc
Im gonna use this for myself please
895 days 18 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
https://gyazo.com/cf01ad71174e28e3414c543da4145829

*takes object from Nicholas G.*

Rules of Survivor state that in the event a Hidden Immunity Idol is played.  All votes cast against the user the Idol is played for will NOT COUNT! This is....
895 days 18 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
......a HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOL! All votes cast against Nicholas G. will NOT COUNT!
895 days 18 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Any other surprises?

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!