This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 - [Luzon]

Topic » Tribal Council #11 - [Luzon]

882 days 4 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
LUZON! Welcome back to tribal council. Grab a torch on your way in and dip it in the fire. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game. Everyone vulnerable at tonight's Tribal Council as Solana won Tribal Immunity........

General Questions:

- Tough loss today Luzon! This game is forever changing and you must be able to adapt to any situation you are dealt with in this game. How do you go about surviving tonight's Tribal Council?

- Do you have anything to offer this tribe personally?

Please vote ASAP. Votes due by 2pm EST TOMORROW. Failure to vote by this time will result in a self-vote.
882 days 3 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
- Tough loss today Luzon! This game is forever changing and you must be able to adapt to any situation you are dealt with in this game. How do you go about surviving tonight's Tribal Council?

When I watch my favorite football team play, the Packers, I often watch our Head coach's press conferences.  Before every game, his motto is to go "1-0".  Every week, same motto.  Every tribal, same motto for me, just survive.  I know it's tempting to look ahead beyond the next tribal, but doing that can sometimes bite you in the ass.  So for me, my goal is to make sure I go 1-0.

- Do you have anything to offer this tribe personally?

I have a zillion kids at home.  They can come over and mow your lawn/shovel your driveway/rake your leaves so long as I'm still in the game :P     Seriously though, my personal quality I can offer this tribe is my activity.  I'm rarely inactive and I always am there for challenges, even though I'm not the greatest at them.
881 days 21 hours ago
Matedog1209
Alexa, play "Hot Girl Shit"
881 days 5 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I'll go tally the votes............
881 days 5 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*returns with urn*

Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.
881 days 5 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
If anybody has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it; now would be the time to do so....
881 days 5 hours ago
brosky17
Jeff....
881 days 5 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Yes, Brenden?

*raises eyebrow*
881 days 5 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
https://gyazo.com/cf01ad71174e28e3414c543da4145829

*takes object from Brenden*

Rules of Survivor state that in the event an Immunity Idol is played. All votes cast against the person the Idol is played for will NOT COUNT! This is...........
881 days 5 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
....a HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOL! All votes cast for Brenden W. will NOT COUNT.
881 days 5 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Any more surprises tonight?
881 days 5 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Alright. With that said; I'll begin reading the votes.
881 days 5 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
First vote....................

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Nicholas G.
881 days 5 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Second vote................

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Faia M.
881 days 5 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Third vote...............

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Nicholas G.
881 days 5 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Fourth vote..................

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Faia M.

That's 2 votes Faia. 2 votes Nicholas. 3 votes left.

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!