This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9/10 - [Solana/Luzon]

Topic » Tribal Council #9/10 -..

882 days 19 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Come on in everyone! Welcome back to tribal council. Grab a torch on your way in and dip it in the fire. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game. Brenden W. And Faia M. safe at Tribal Council tonight as they have Individual Immunity. Everyone else is fair game.....

General Questions:

-  Tonight, both dropped their buffs. With the new Tribe's being in play. It forces new relationships onto each castaway in this game. Does it concern you in any way that it could be your Torch being snuffed tonight?

- As we get deeper into this game; tensions will continue to rise. Do you feel it's possible that we can see an Idol or an advantage played at tonight's Tribal Council?

Please vote ASAP. Votes due by 2pm EST TOMORROW. Failure to vote by this time will result in a self-vote.

*Note - I will read Solana's votes First as both necklaces were won by Luzon Tribe members*
882 days 19 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Just to clarify,   new Solana can only vote a new Solana member out, and new Luzon can only vote out a new Luzon right?  This isn't one tribal council with 16 people...it's 2 tribals with 8 correct?
882 days 19 hours ago
Bjorn
Yeah that’s be good to know
882 days 19 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Correct. Both at separate Tribal Councils. Was just a bit lazy to create separate forums for Tribal.
882 days 18 hours ago
brosky17
Omg I thought it was a 16 person tribal and was gonna cry Lol
882 days 18 hours ago
nickgqc
With 2 the swaps there is so many different dynamics, I feel a lot of people must be worried.. For that matter I wouldnt be surprised at all if idols are played at tribal
882 days 18 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
. With the new Tribe's being in play. It forces new relationships onto each castaway in this game. Does it concern you in any way that it could be your Torch being snuffed tonight?

Yes, I am absolutely concerned.  There are only 6 eligible people to vote out.  I am one of out of 6.  If I wasn't concerned, I would be an idiot.

- As we get deeper into this game; tensions will continue to rise. Do you feel it's possible that we can see an Idol or an advantage played at tonight's Tribal Council?

With only 6 people eligible to get votes, yes I do expect to see something pop up.  I know it's still a bit early to play idols, but in this situation, people may feel the need to just survive as opposed to gambling their game away.
882 days 15 hours ago
brosky17
-  Tonight, both dropped their buffs. With the new Tribe's being in play. It forces new relationships onto each castaway in this game. Does it concern you in any way that it could be your Torch being snuffed tonight?

no...lol

Oh I'm honestly shocked nothing has been played yet. I mean, we've eliminated 1/3 of us from the start and we know that there are at least 3 idols - from Aparri, Luzon and Solana - that have not been played. Now we may have voted people out with an idol, but I suspect there are still idols in the game along with who knows what other things could be lingering out there. For our tribe, only 6 people are even eligible to be voted out. I feel like in Survivor's true form, this is when you see all the advantages start to come out and I'm just grateful to have this necklace around my neck (sorry this was lengthy I feel bad my above response was so short lol).
881 days 23 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
6/8 votes received Solana.

5/8 votes received Luzon.
881 days 20 hours ago
adrius
- Tonight, they both dropped their profits. With the new Tribe at stake. Force new relationships in each castaway in this game. Are you worried in any way that your Torch might be out tonight?

of course. In this game you always have to worry, except if you have immunity.

- As we get into this game; Tensions will continue to rise. Do you think it is possible that we can see an idol or an advantage in the Tribal Council tonight?

They are 2 tribal, surely something appears, otherwise it would be very strange.
881 days 19 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Sorru about that everyone. I was driving. Messaging everyone now about Tribal. Will read votes and the challenge shortly after!
881 days 19 hours ago
Bjorn
Hey Erik!
881 days 19 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Solana! Starting with your tribe! I'll go tally the votes............
881 days 19 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*returns with urn*

Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.
881 days 19 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
If anybody has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it; now would be the time to do so....
881 days 19 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

*no one stands*

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!