This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 - [Solana]

Topic » Tribal Council #8 - [Solana]

886 days 2 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
SOLANA! Welcome back to tribal council. Grab a torch on your way in and dip it in the fire. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game. Everyone vulnerable at tonight's Tribal Council as Luzon won Tribal Immunity........

General Questions:

-  As the numbers continue to dwindle; do you think people's strategies will change? How important is honesty and loyalty moving forward?

- There are a number of different scenarios tonight's vote could go. What are some of the factors behind tonight's vote?

Please vote ASAP. Votes due by 2pm EST TOMORROW. Failure to vote by this time will result in a self-vote
886 days 2 hours ago
Kindred7
tell me the vvote plzz

i think honesty/loyalty should always be favored bcc it's a number yu cacn ccount on? idk

no cclue =)
886 days 2 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
-  As the numbers continue to dwindle; do you think people's strategies will change? How important is honesty and loyalty moving forward?

Yes, that comes with the program.  At the beginning, the targets are typically the inactive players but as the numbers dwindle, honesty and loyalty is everything.

- There are a number of different scenarios tonight's vote could go. What are some of the factors behind tonight's vote?

As there are still 17 people left, activity and assistance in challenges should still be a factor in the voting.  There's still a lot of tribal challenges left and we need to make sure we can keep up with Luzon so we don't go on a big losing streak.
886 days 2 hours ago
TMAN54445
HONESTY AND LOYALTY ARE HUGE RIGHT NOW JEFF AND AS 4 THE VOTE FACTORS I SIMPLY DONT KNOW
886 days 2 hours ago
Bjorn
General Questions:

Q: As the numbers continue to dwindle; do you think people's strategies will change? How important is honesty and loyalty moving forward?

A: I absolutely think that the less people there are, the more and more we start to think of how we're gonna make it to that Final Tribal Council. And I think as things start to get more chaotic, honesty and loyalty will become even more important than they already are.

Q: There are a number of different scenarios tonight's vote could go. What are some of the factors behind tonight's vote?
A: I don't know if I can really say which factor is gonna be the most important tonight, especially cuz my tribe-mates are each playing their own game.
886 days 2 hours ago
TMAN54445
I WANT MY OWN QUESTION PLEASE ERIK
886 days 1 hour ago
YoundAndReckless
Tris A. - Survivor is ultimately a social game. We are now days into this game and everyone here has had time to get to know each other and build bonds amongst each other. Is it fair to assume that tonight's vote will be a difficult decision?
886 days 1 hour ago
TMAN54445
ULTIMATLY EVERY VOTE IS HARD BC YOUR SQUASHING SOMEONES CHANCES BUT THAT IS THE GAME AFTER ALL AND I KNOW EVERY HERE HAS BONDED WITH SOMEONE BUT THE QUESTION IS  DO WE KEEP OUR BONDS OR DO WE MAKE SOLANA MORE STRONG
885 days 3 hours ago
nickgqc
Im here
885 days 3 hours ago
TMAN54445
im jealous of nicks avi
885 days 2 hours ago
Bjorn
Made it on time for once 馃ぃ
885 days 2 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
I'm here....where's Probst?
885 days 2 hours ago
Bjorn
Probst is still with hair and makeup xD
885 days 2 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
I still say honeybunch was a good answer.  9 letters, 10 letters, what's the difference.
885 days 2 hours ago
nickgqc
I think honeybuns would of been accepted
885 days 2 hours ago
FairyBoss
umm...whats going on :o

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!