This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #8 -

Topic » Immunity Challenge #8 -

887 days 5 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
LIVE @ 2:30 EST tomorrow -
886 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Come on in everyone! For today's challenge; you will all be competing in a tengaged classic.....

"Word Codes"

For this challenge; I will be providing Letter(s) and numbers for each new round. Your job is simple. Use the Letter(s) provided; to create a word with the correct amount of letters I am asking for.

Correct Example(s):
SU(8) - Survivor
H(12) - Habilitation

Incorrect Example:
SU(8) - Swinging (would NOT work since it does not begin with "SU")

There are 7 ROUNDS - I will post 3 "word codes" for each new round; for a possible 21 points.
The first person to post a correct word using the letter(s) and number(s) provided will score the point for that word.

Example Round:

Host:

T(6)
CH(9)
R(11)

It is POSSIBLE for one person to score all 3 points for each round. Keep in mind that you DO NOT have to post each word in separate posts; but, whoever answers correct for each word first; will score the point for that/those word(s).

The Tribe with the MOST points after 7 rounds will walk away with Tribal Immunity! Losers face Tribal Council......

**Solana since you have 1 extra Tribe member. You must decide who will SIT OUT from this challenge before we begin or it'll be randomized for you.**

If you have any questions; please ask before we begin.
886 days 6 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
I'm here
886 days 6 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Question: if you guess wrongly, are you free to guess again that same round or do you only get one guess?
886 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
You aren't limited to one guess each round. Take as many as you'd like.

However, the first person to post a correct word using the letter(s) and number(s) provided will score the point for that word.
886 days 6 hours ago
Kindred7
im assuming proper nouns (countries, people's names) are not allowed?
886 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Before we begin. Who will sit for your tribe Solana?
886 days 6 hours ago
SeaKing
here
886 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Correct @ Kinny.
886 days 6 hours ago
Kindred7
fairyboss is offline so maybe let's let him sit
886 days 6 hours ago
honeybunch1
sitting
886 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Alright. If there are no objections from your other tribe mates Solana. Michael is sitting?
886 days 6 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
honey u play...since at least you are online...
886 days 6 hours ago
honeybunch1
ok
886 days 6 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
no objection to Michael sitting

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!