This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #6 -

Topic » Immunity Challenge #6 -

894 days 3 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
NON-Live - to be posted after Tribal Council. (was scheduled to be LIVE. But I work the bar for tomorrow's Football Sunday)
894 days 3 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Thanks. Gpg.
893 days 1 hour ago
Matedog1209
It's the 10-0 for me
893 days 1 hour ago
Kindred7
Prays for spamming challenge
893 days 1 hour ago
Matedog1209
Shut UP Kinny
893 days 1 hour ago
YoundAndReckless
Will post challenge when I get the chance! Thanks for being patient on my work days everyone!
893 days 1 hour ago
Kindred7
LOL
893 days ago
adrius
Here 00:03 am lol
893 days ago
YoundAndReckless
The challenge is called: "Fruit Ninja"

(It's a knock-off that's mobile, tablet, and computer friendly)

The goal of the game is to chop any fruit that flies on your board in half. It seems fairly simple, but it progressively gets harder with more and more fruit. There's also a hindrance--bombs could be thrown as well. Cut a bomb and you lose a life. Lose three lives and you stop.

Rules:

-- You MUST play from the link I give you.
-- You will screenshot your score and send that to me. You can give me the picture any way you like as long as it's on time.
-- Your screenshot must include your desktop (aka, it cannot be cropped) This means a Date and time must be shown the right hand corner of your screenshot.

On my GO, you'll get the link.

After 24 hours, the tribe with the Highest COMBINED point total will win Immunity.
893 days ago
YoundAndReckless
GO!

Link for game: http://m.silvergames.com/game/katana-fruits/

-- I will only accept ONE submission from each of you.

You've got 24 hours from this post.

After 24 hours, the tribe with the Highest COMBINED point total will win Immunity.

Reminders:

-- You MUST play from the link I give you.
-- You will screenshot your score and send that to me. You can give me the picture any way you like as long as it's on time.
-- Your screenshot must include your desktop (aka, it cannot be cropped) This means a Date and time must be shown the right hand corner of your screenshot.
893 days ago
YoundAndReckless
Since Luzon has one extra tribe member. ONE castaway must sit from this challenge.
892 days 2 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Approximately 2 hours remain in this challenge.
892 days ago
YoundAndReckless
This challenge is OVER!
892 days ago
YoundAndReckless
LUZON had 4 castaways compete in the challenge!

Adrian F. - 2230
Brenden W. - 1940
Kevin N. - 1810
Liam D. - 1290

SOLANA had 7 castaways compete in the challenge!

Damon J. - 2850
Josh N. - 2640
Kinny G. - 1540
Michael Z. - 2630
Nicholas G. - 2960
Scott D. - 1680
Tris A. - 390

Score was 7270 Luzon! 18290 Solana!

SOLANA WINS IMMUNITY AND REWARD!
892 days ago
YoundAndReckless
SOLANA has the night off from the game as they won Tribal Immunity. LUZON! This means one of you will soon become the next castaway voted out of this game! Tribal will be posted shortly!

*Send Confessions*

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!