This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council#4 - [Luzon]

Topic » Tribal Council#4 - [Luzon]

888 days 13 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
LUZON! Welcome to your first tribal council. Grab a torch on your way in and dip it in the fire. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game. Everyone vulnerable at tonight's Tribal Council as Solana won Tribal Immunity.......

General Questions:

- PYN for a question. Will ask general questions later tonight.

Please vote ASAP. Votes due by 1pm EST TOMORROW. Failure to vote by this time will result in a self-vote
888 days 12 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Open question -

There are 5 original Luzon members at Tribal Council tonight. 3 original Aparri and 2 original Solana Tribe members at Tribal tonight. Number-wise. Original Luzon should be safe tonight? Do you think that is the case for tonight's vote? Or do you think your peers will go about tonight's vote differently?
888 days 11 hours ago
Matedog1209
Open question -

There are 5 original Luzon members at Tribal Council tonight. 3 original Aparri and 2 original Solana Tribe members at Tribal tonight. Number-wise. Original Luzon should be safe tonight? Do you think that is the case for tonight's vote? Or do you think your peers will go about tonight's vote differently?

First of all I wanna say https://media2.giphy.com/media/3o752a043FSr8J8KRy/giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bcb5ugn261d8mh06if85f5f3j87bgb3cvremi9nt4&rid=giphy.gif
I’m too pretty for this tribal stuff..
I just feel as though this isn’t about OG Tribe lines honestly, and anyone who thinks that in survivor never wins..

https://media1.giphy.com/media/mJsDUKatFwnl9C0mfw/giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9521be53edf47a2f430a3ddde73b299de8416208b6d&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
888 days 11 hours ago
brosky17
I think the only tribe that matters now is current Luzon. We need to stay strong or we're just going to see back-to-back tribals. We need everyone to show up to the challenge or we're not going to win. FORTUNATELY, this tribe is going to stay level in numbers with Solana when Adrian joins this tribe. I think we are a good tribe, and trimming some fat to gain some muscle might turn out to be a huge positive in the end for us all.
888 days 7 hours ago
liamdonahue_55
Hello! I’m just going to say I’ve been extremely inactive in this. I want to play and help this tribe, I don’t know if I’m the vote but could anyone with discord or Skype add me on these. Liamdonahue55gucci is my Skype and liamdonahue.55#1206. I can help in these challenges and hope I can get another chance I’m here for sure now though.
888 days ago
YoundAndReckless
4/10 votes received.
887 days 15 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I'll go tally the votes..........
887 days 15 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*returns with urn*

Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.
887 days 15 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
If anybody has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it; now would be the time to do so....
887 days 15 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

*no one stands*

Alright, with that said. I'll begin reading the votes. First vote......
887 days 15 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Mark M. [SELF-VOTE]
887 days 15 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Second vote...........

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Liam D.
887 days 15 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Third vote.........

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Veigar

That's one vote each for Liam, Mark and Veigar. 7 votes remain.
887 days 15 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Fourth vote..........

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Nathan G.
887 days 15 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Fifth vote........

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Mark M.
887 days 15 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Sixth vote........

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Veigar.

That's 2 votes Mark. 2 votes Veigar. 1 vote Liam. 1 vote Nathan. 4 votes left.

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!