This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #3 -

Topic » Immunity Challenge #3 -

901 days 4 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
LIVE @ time to be determined.

I was asked to push the challenge time back. So, my question to everyone is does 1:30 EST work? Or would any of the following times work better? Please check what works best for you and feel free to say why a certain time wont work for you.

[  ] 2:00pm EST
[  ] 2:30pm EST
[  ]3:00pm EST
901 days 4 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Any time works for me I guess
901 days 4 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
bobs for purple idol
901 days 4 hours ago
SeaKing
Any time should work for me
901 days 1 hour ago
adrius
2:30pm EST is the best time for me.
901 days 1 hour ago
brosky17
anytime works.
901 days 1 hour ago
LoveMeLoveMe
omg im working
901 days ago
jfaia
2:30pm EST is the best time for me.
901 days ago
Byleth
I have no life so I can make any time 馃グ
900 days 22 hours ago
Matedog1209
Besties I have a full time job. I work 9am EST-6pm EST with a break from 1-2est. So uhhh I can鈥檛 do after 2pm est.
900 days 22 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Would 1:30 EST still work for most everyone?

I'm happy to accommodate challenge times later on. But with a cast this size this is a normal problem. Hopefully it does! We will try it again but if more people wish for a later time. Feel free to let me know. I am simply the host to the game you all are currently playing.
900 days 21 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
130 is fine with me
900 days 5 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Come on in everyone; today; the fate of each Tribe rests in the hands of a Sole castaway for each Tribe. That is because; one person will compete for each Tribe today in a challenge called.....

"Hero Challenge"

The challenge is simple. One person from each Tribe will compete. Whoever is competing is the Sole factor behind your tribe winning or losing today's challenge. Once the Hero is selected from each Tribe; I will create 3 Forums for today's challenge. These Forums will represent buoys afloat in the water; marking the 3 bags of puzzle pieces each Hero will need for today's challenge.

On my "GO" these three Individuals will be required to retrieve a Bag of Puzzle Pieces from each buoy. Each Individual will swim out; retrieve their bag of puzzle pieces; and bring them back in before going back for another bag. Each Individual will be required to post the following in each forum....

*Swims 1*
*Swims 2*
*Swims 3*
*Swims 4*
*Swims 5*
*Dives*
*Grabs Puzzle Bag*
*Swims 5*
*Swims 4*
*Swims 3*
*Swims 2*
*Swims 1*

BEFORE moving onto the next Bag of Puzzle Pieces; each Individual must post in THIS FORUM...

*Places Puzzle Bag # on Matt*

Once you have all 3 puzzle bags; you will be mailed a Slide Puzzle. Your Job is simple; complete the puzzle and SCREENSHOT it. Whichever Hero posts the Finished puzzle in THIS FORUM first; will win Immunity/Reward for themselves and their entire tribe! The second person to post a link to a finished puzzle will also earn Immunity for their Tribe. Losing Tribe heads to Tribal Council where someone's journey in this game will surely come to an end.

If you have any questions. Please ask before we begin. Use this time to discuss among yourselves at who will be stepping forward for their Tribe as the Hero for their tribe in today's challenge.

We will begin once each tribe has designated a "Hero" for this challenge.
900 days 5 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
So, once each tribe has a castaway step forward for today's challenge. We can begin!
900 days 5 hours ago
brosky17
@Luzon if nobody wants to I can. I feel like I can place in the top 2/3
900 days 5 hours ago
Bjorn
Do each of these need to be in separate posts, or can they all be in one:
*Swims 1*
*Swims 2*
*Swims 3*
*Swims 4*
*Swims 5*
*Dives*
*Grabs Puzzle Bag*
*Swims 5*
*Swims 4*
*Swims 3*
*Swims 2*
*Swims 1*

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!