This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #14 - [TINAKULA]

Topic » Tribal Council #14 -..

1293 days 10 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Sean P. - These past few Tribal Councils have been very lively. I hear a lot of people talking about the last minute scrambles before the votes are read. Do you feel this trend will continue tonight?
1293 days 6 hours ago
Caliboy
Sean P. - These past few Tribal Councils have been very lively. I hear a lot of people talking about the last minute scrambles before the votes are read. Do you feel this trend will continue tonight?

Yes these past tribals are infamous for these last minute scrambles as with a larger tribe it is expected but also I think it is just this kind of series as I am pretty new to this and not sure if this is a new norm on tengaged games or just this one. Regards of matter the point of Survivor is to adapt and evolve with what is given and if thats a nice egg scramble than let it be delish every time.
1293 days 6 hours ago
mysterygame2
We have witnessed countless power shifts in this game up to this point. Is it fair to assume that Tribal lines are out the window at this point?

I mean, yeah, but I'll be a target until I go home, which is fine but at the end of the day I'll do whatever it takes.
1293 days 3 hours ago
Ashleybabyx3
Me
1292 days 15 hours ago
Novamax243
Max N. - As the numbers continue to dwindle; do you think people's strategies will change? How important is honesty and loyalty moving forward?

I mean of course people are going to be changing up their strategy heading forward since you play very differently right now than say at the final 7 or 8. Right now the moves you make will have repercussions for the rest of the game and there's still a lot of time for those moves to come around and bite you in the ass. On the flipside everyone knows positioning is very important for later on and if you just go with the flow every vote you'll likely find yourself on the bottom later on due to people with stronger social connections keeping each other around. That's why it's extremely important to have both honesty and loyalty from the people I'm working with because it isn't just being able to trust someone to vote with me now, it's also do I trust them to vote with me down the line as well.
1292 days 12 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I'll go tally the votes......
1292 days 12 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*returns with urn*

Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.
1292 days 12 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
If anybody has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it; now would be the time to do so....
1292 days 12 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
1292 days 12 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*no one stands*
1292 days 12 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Alright. With that said. I'll begin reading the votes. First vote.......
1292 days 12 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Laura R.
1292 days 12 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Second vote......

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Jorge H.

That's 1 vote Laura. 1 vote Jorge. 10 votes remain.
1292 days 12 hours ago
Sunfire
._.
1292 days 12 hours ago
Ashleybabyx3
https://media.giphy.com/media/aHv7TBImivdAI/giphy.gif

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!