This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #6 -

Topic » Immunity Challenge #6 -

1439 days 16 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Come on in everyone! Today; everyone remaining compete's in a challenge called......

"Survivor Roots"

This challenge is simple. This Challenge will take place in rounds. With 7 rounds Total.

Each new Round; I will ask a question that can pertain to any of the 19 seasons before THIS season. Once the question is asked; you are free to make your guesses for the question provided. You will MAIL ME your answers. This must be done via Tengaged Mails! SKYPE will NOT be allowed for this challenge.

The First 3 castaways to guess the CORRECT season the question pertains too will each earn points respectively for the order they made the correct guess in.

3 points for the castaway to get the question right First.
2 points for the castaway to get is correct following this castaway.
And 1 point for the castaway to answer the question Third.

RULES -
-All answers must be submitted via TENGAGED MAILS. SKYPE answers will NOT be accepted.
-In order to score a point; you MUST mail me the Season # and ENTIRE title of that Season. (I will NOT accept it unless both are included in the Mail)
-SPELLING WILL COUNT!
-Everyone will have a 3 minute time Limit to submit guesses. Any late answers will NOT be accepted.

The Tribe with the MOST points after 7 rounds will win Immunity and reward. Losing Tribe will head to Tribal Council. Along with Immunity at stake. The winning tribe will have the another chance at obtaining 1 possible Fire Token. Sounds like a lot at stake!

If you have any questions regarding today's challenge; please ask now.
1439 days 16 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
RULES -

-In order to score a point; you MUST mail me the Season # and ENTIRE title of that Season. (I will NOT accept it unless both are included in the Mail)

EXAMPLES:

Survivor Solomon Islands - BestHero's Brigade vs ItsOfficial's Suicide Squad S15 [ACCEPTABLE]

Solomon Islands [NOT ACCEPTABLE]
S4 [NOT ACCEPTABLE]

I need both the FULL Title of the season along with the Season # for the answer to be acceptable!
1439 days 16 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Since Aycinenan has 1 MORE Tribe Member than the rest. Aycinena MUST SIT 1 Tribe member for the challenge.
1439 days 16 hours ago
jojo7784
I’m-
1439 days 16 hours ago
awwsum11
Don't we have 1 less
1439 days 16 hours ago
jojo7784
I’m on my phone so I could sit
1439 days 16 hours ago
adeleadele
ok
1439 days 16 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Aycinena. PLEASE sit 1 Tribe member NOW! KEEP IN MIND that you CANNOT sit the same tribe members back-to-back
1439 days 16 hours ago
GiGi10
bald
1439 days 16 hours ago
3pi14159
yikes
1439 days 16 hours ago
coolKat
Yeah we have one less?
1439 days 16 hours ago
awwsum11
What do we actually have to sit someone
1439 days 16 hours ago
jojo7784
Is it because we had more check in?
1439 days 16 hours ago
Katherinee_
bryan is sitting
1439 days 16 hours ago
adeleadele
i think he means the other tribe

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!