This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #1 -

Topic » Immunity Challenge #1 -

1439 days 11 hours ago
Vlad21
Here
1439 days 11 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Come on in everyone! Welcome to your first challenge of the season. Tonight we will be competing for Tribal Immunity and Reward. We will be playing a simple challenge known as....

"To Me:"

Tonight's challenge will require this link: http://www.tengaged.com/mail/?action=write

I will post the username of anyone on Tengaged. Your job, is to type in that username into the To: box UNTIL all that's left for options is the person's username. You will then proceed to answer how long you had to go until that was the only option left.

Ex: Sackeshi is the username.

[S]= Ex: Saver, Sadoshi, Sackeshi, Sahmosean

[Sa]= Ex: Saavedra, sagixx33, Sackeshi, Sahmosean

[Sac]= Sackeshi [Only Answer Left]

So, for the answer you'd type out "Sac" into this forum, because that is what you had to type before my user was the only one to come up. If you're the first one to post it, you get a point.

The first tribe to score SIX points win immunity and are safe from tonight's vote. Losing Tribe will head to Tribal Council. Along with Immunity at stake. The winning tribe will have the first chance at obtaining 1 possible Fire Token. Sounds like a lot at stake. Please ask any questions before we begin. We will begin Round 1 @ 8pm EST.
1439 days 11 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
2 min agoDelete ReplySurvivorFan37
PASS THE TORCH! PASS THE TORCH!

Never was a fan of PTT </3
1439 days 11 hours ago
noah_kondon
Here
1439 days 11 hours ago
GiGi10
Here
1439 days 11 hours ago
jojo7784
hi
1439 days 11 hours ago
Peetah32
here
1439 days 11 hours ago
3pi14159
do you go one at a time?
1439 days 11 hours ago
Ari_
here
1439 days 11 hours ago
3pi14159
or is it a free for all?
1439 days 11 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Hey
1439 days 11 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
3pi14159
do you go one at a time?

There is only 1 correct answer to every round. So in the example provided above.

The only correct answer would be "SAC" every other guess would be incorrect.
1439 days 11 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
3pi14159
or is it a free for all?

It is a free for all. First tribe to 6 points wins.
1439 days 11 hours ago
AlanDuncan
dfcgvhbjnkmk,
1439 days 11 hours ago
3pi14159
i phrased that wrong lol. is one person from fans tribe going against one person from favorites and whoever gets it first of the two gets a point? then we switch who is going etc

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!