This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

- Reunion for Survivor Indonesia -

Topic » - Reunion for Survivor..

2307 days 8 hours ago
Cryptspartan
Crypt A. - You were playing a pretty solid game all around! You were making conversations with everyone; you were pretty involved in strategic conversations in the game and with your allies. Yet, you were blindsided by your allies before being able to make a move. Where do you feel you slipped up?

I tried to flip too early. At the merge, I didn't really try to talk to Stoner, Jayson, and Nick. They immediately saw that I was trying to target them, which resulted in my downfall.
2307 days 8 hours ago
Christian_
to all the people that have now boosted that fatty's ego by letting him win this I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY
2307 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
LOL
2307 days 8 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Kasey H. - This season we witnessed a twist known as the "Exile Island" Twist come into play. IT's no stranger that your friend DJ was sent to Exile Island. But, very few people know that DJ acquired the LEGACY advantage he later willed to you. You were able to make a game changing move with the advantage. But, do you feel you made the right move with your vote that night? Was there possibly a bigger target you could have attempted to target to better your odds past the Final 6 Tribal Council?

Yeah, I had little say in the matter if I wanted to stay. My game wasn’t based on making big moves, it was based on actual survival. And either way I wasn’t voting out Nick or Julian, they were the only ones who like made an effort with me, so it was between Emmett or Jayson anyways, and they wanted it to be Emmett.
2307 days 8 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Jayson S. - You came into this game with a strategy! You claimed to want to find a loyal majority; in which you did. And you then planned to recede into the shadows after making sure your presence was acknowledged. You followed your plan. You made a few bold plays; flipping a coin to decide the first boot was entertaining; you blindsided Matt alongside Emmett and Stoner; and you managed to save Stoner with the Kelang Hidden Immunity Idol you found very early in this game. Despite your care-free attitude; do you feel you had a strong case to win this game?
2307 days 8 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Oh edit in that answer Chris did talk to me and all, but A) he won immunity he didn’t need to be brought up in my answer and B) he said he was voting me less than a minute after winning immunity so yeah there’s that too
2307 days 8 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
VIEWER's if any - Do you feel the right person walked away with the title? Where do you feel the season itself along with it's winner may rank in the season/winner rankings (If I decide to update them)?
2307 days 8 hours ago
DJ2722
DJ F. - You were extremely vocal throughout the entire season. From being the person calling the shots on Old Flores. To picking arguments with your fellow castaways. Do you think you could have benefited if you held a little restraint with some of your opinions?

Well, I’m certainly not the type of person who bites their tounge. If something needs to be said, I have no problem with saying it. I am a very opinionated person.
Now, I only picked arguments when I knew I was at the bottom, so if you’re gonna go down, ya gotta go down swinging.
I don’t really think my vocalized opinions would have impact on my placement due to the fact that Stoner had everyone around his finger and there was no way I’d be able to stay even if I had kept my mouth shut.
2307 days 7 hours ago
Christian_
VIEWER's if any - Do you feel the right person walked away with the title? Where do you feel the season itself along with it's winner may rank in the season/winner rankings (If I decide to update them)?

literally any of the other 17 people would've been a better ending this >:S
i want a refund for the 6.99 i spent on live feeds tyvm
2307 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Alright; if no one has anything else they immediately want to know; GAME-RELATED... we can move onto awards! The 4 awards I give out for my Series are the Fan Favorite Award! Player of the Season! Underdog of the Season! and The Entertainment Award! Recently added awards as of S15 BB vs ISS include, Hero and Villain of the Season! And the untapped Potential Award that will go to a certain pre-merge castaway who showed promise during the early stages of the game; but couldn't manage to find their footing....
2307 days 7 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Grats Chris

I think it's time to retire. Not even going from losing my 2 closest allies at my first 2 tribals to having a huge part in the entire direction of this season isn't enough for me to win. I'm just not meant to win these lmfao.
2307 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I love Christian underwhore
2307 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Julian thank u <333
2307 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I'll begin with the awards recently added to this Series. Up first! The "Untapped Potential" Award! There were a few castaways that left early who showed promise if they were only able to find their footing. It was a pretty tough choice between a few individuals But, I have made my decision. The winner of the "Untapped Potential" award is...........
2307 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Matt for sure

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!