This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

- Reunion for Survivor Indonesia -

Topic » - Reunion for Survivor..

2320 days ago
Kaseyhope101
I’ll take a question!
2320 days ago
DJ2722
Air time? Violet would like to sign up.
2320 days ago
Cryptspartan
meeee
2320 days ago
Gaiaphagee
Question pls
2320 days ago
Gaiaphagee
Funny story lol. I thought I had nick and emmet. I thought crypt and Leo were voting Julian
2320 days ago
YoundAndReckless
Stoner D. - Congratulations! You just won the Title of Sole Survivor of Survivor Indonesia! What is going through your mind right now? Once the game began; did you feel like you'd be the one to walk away with the Title of Sole Survivor after being put on a pedestal constantly by your peers in this game?
2320 days ago
DJ2722
And I mean, I’ll take a question to feel included ig
2320 days ago
Cryptspartan
I was thinking about it then I realized that I should stay #KelangStrong
2320 days ago
BBlover96
Hi I'll take one in a bit
2320 days ago
Cryptspartan
2320 days ago
Gaiaphagee
Stoner D. - Congratulations! You just won the Title of Sole Survivor of Survivor Indonesia! What is going through your mind right now? Once the game began; did you feel like you'd be the one to walk away with the Title of Sole Survivor after being put on a pedestal constantly by your peers in this game?

I’m beyond happy. My last 2 placements were 5th and 2nd. I already made finals, I had nothing left to prove but to win this game. I honestly did not think I was gonna win. I knew from day one I was gonna play aggressive but I thought I’d be voted out early merge. When we actually merged and dj and Kasey started calling me out, I thought the only way I would win is if I went on an immunity streak to the very end. Luckily Julian saved my ass and brought me here.
2320 days ago
Gaiaphagee
Done crypt
2320 days ago
Cryptspartan
thx
2320 days ago
Gaiaphagee
And to be the first winner of the new gen makes it even better.
2320 days ago
YoundAndReckless
Crypt A. - You were playing a pretty solid game all around! You were making conversations with everyone; you were pretty involved in strategic conversations in the game and with your allies. Yet, you were blindsided by your allies before being able to make a move. Where do you feel you slipped up?

Kasey H. - This season we witnessed a twist known as the "Exile Island" Twist come into play. IT's no stranger that your friend DJ was sent to Exile Island. But, very few people know that DJ acquired the LEGACY advantage he later willed to you. You were able to make a game changing move with the advantage. But, do you feel you made the right move with your vote that night? Was there possibly a bigger target you could have attempted to target to better your odds past the Final 6 Tribal Council?

DJ F. - You were extremely vocal throughout the entire season. From being the person calling the shots on Old Flores. To picking arguments with your fellow castaways. Do you think you could have benefited if you held a little restraint with some of your opinions?

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!