This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

- Finale for Survivor Indonesia -

Topic » - Finale for Survivor..

2277 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Hey guys. I'll try to keep this short and sweet. First I want to thank Erik for hosting. This was fucking fun. Its my first group game in months and I'm glad this was my first game back. It reminded me why I love playing these games. Erik did a helluva job with the twists, cast, and challenges.

Secondly i want to thank Julian for bringing me to final 2. It means a lot and I'm ready to duke it out with you brothaman. Best of luck <3

Ok so I’m gonna do a quick small summary and then BELOW you can read about my moves this season.

So in summary, I had a decent sized target on my back thanks to DJ and Kasey. I won 5 individual immunities in a row, as well as winning a tribal challenge alone because I was the “hero” and faced DJ in a 5 hour challenge. That’s 6 “individual” wins which ties the record. I also beat the record of most consecutive individual wins with 5. But my game was more than that. Below you’ll see my strategic gameplay. As far social game, I don’t think I made any enemies. I was pretty honest after idols were all gone. Several people came to me about Crypt and Leo targeting me, including Jayson, Nick, and Julian. This shows I had a good social game with them. I think I played this game with my heart and worked my ass off to make it here. I hope you reward my aggressive gameplay with a victory I’ve been trying for 3 or 4 season now. (Played Erik’s series 2 or 3 times before this but came up short)

Now the longer version... enjoy...

I'll take you through a few key points of my game. On day one there was an advantage in the challenge. The catch? You had to grab it in front of everyone. I grabbed it immediately. I had to take every opportunity I could. I wanted to play hard from day one. Needless to say it was useless lol. It gave me immunity at the first tribal council. Luckily I didn't become a target because of it.

Julian found the idol for our tribe sometime during the first few challenges. He gave it to me, but it was already found by Jayson.

In the third immunity challenge one person had to step up and do the challenge. DJ and I competed for FIVE hours. It was hard as fuck and I applaud dj for sticking it out that long. I ended up barely winning for my tribe.

Skip to the Simon vote. My allies and i saw Simon as a big threat in the game. We had number and we took a shot and it worked.

The next big move was Matt. He was a huge player in this game who had lots of connections and was extremely smart. Emmet, Jayson, and myself decided to get Kasey and Matt to vote Violet, and us 3 vote Matt. Violet self voted and Matt went in the revote.

Then we get to merge. This was the only vote all season I had no idea what was happening. I thought DJ and Kasey were voting Julian. Turns out y’all fooled the shit outta me. Props to that for real. Luckily Jayson played his idol for me when Dj and Julian played their idols. Jayson single handedly saved my ass that day and I can’t thank him enough. Dj you were my biggest competition and I hope you’re not too mad. After you painted a target on me I knew there was no way i could work with you...

Kasey on the other hand I was able to work with for 2 rounds. I heard Leo and Crypt were coming after me. Several people warned me. Together we blindsided them back to back. Then I tried voting Kasey out but Julian and nick wanted emmet gone. Jayson and I said no but Kasey had a double vote advantage (mad props) which made me and Jayson in minority. I knew about the emmet vote prior so I wasn’t too concerned about being in minority. Kasey was the biggest target so everyone knew they had to get her out at 5 regardless.

Then we make final 4. I genuinely love all these guys. I felt nick was my biggest competition and was playing the hardest so I voted him. Jayson and Julian voted him for their own reasons and that made us final 3.

My immunity streak was broken by Julian here. My internet crashed during the challenge. As I relentlessly tried to refresh my page, but to no avail it wouldn’t load. I sat for 20 minutes just watching my chances go down by the second. Julian pulls off an impressive win and I think I’m screwed. Luckily he’s a bro and he took me to the end with him.
2277 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Sorry that’s so long. Longer than I wanted it to be lol.

Hopefully you see I really want this win and I hope you think I deserve it. Best of luck Julian <3

I’ll gladly answer your questions with full honesty. Thanks for listening homies
2277 days 7 hours ago
Cryptspartan
The only questions I have (plz summarize into 1-3 sentences):

How did you outlast the other person in each aspect of Survivor (strategic, social, physical)?
Why the hell did I get voted out?
2277 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Crypt

Physical- I won 6 challenges this season as opposed to Julian’s 2.
Strategically- I think Julian and I both had our fair share of moves this season. My moves are in my speech if you want to check them out.
Socially- I was called out for being a big target but I still had people come tell me when players such as Leo and yourself wanted me out.

You got voted out because you wanted me out. Jayson, nick, and Julian let me know you and Leo wanted me out. I think Jayson told me about leo and I think nick and Julian told me about you. Once I found out you wanted me out I had to gun for you. It’s nothing personal but you were smart. You wanted me out and I had to strike before you got that chance. If you, Leo, and kasey teamed up I could’ve been in big danger.
2277 days 7 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
How did you outlast the other person in each aspect of Survivor (strategic, social, physical)?

Physical - I may have only won 2 challenges but one was FIC. Not to mention the 2 pre-swap challenges I helped win where I had no allies and would have left unanimously would we lose.

Strategic - Once the merge hit we voted the same most of the time, although I did have a huge part in Emmett's blindside whereas Chris refused to make the move.

Social - Coming from a tribe that wanted nothing to do with me, my social game is what gave me life in this game. After the swap, I immediately connected with you/Leo/Nick and after the merge me and Nick linked up with Emmett/Chris/Jayson. I also had a functioning connection with Kasey which I made sure to sustain as long as possible.

Why the hell did I get voted out?
- See above. After DJ left I knew I wanted Kasey around because, not only were they the only Flores I had any relationship with, but I knew eyes would be on me as soon as she left. So I had to tell Chris about your plans to ensure that connection stuck around.
2277 days 7 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I’m gonna cut to the chase, because I didn’t plan this ahead like I usually do, so like...

General question for both of you : what was your biggest move and biggest mistake? You both made it here, so there’s no mistake that got you voted out clearly, but what mistake would you credit to you losing if you do lose. What would you take back and change if you could? Failing to answer this question might fail you from getting my vote - which could be your biggest mistake!

I have questions for both of you now :
Chris - i am not going through every single answer, so if you’ve been asked this already, so sorry - but who were you most scared of in this game? Julian can be included in this, but who did you most fear of getting to the end with you, like who were you nervous could actually beat you in this game? One specific person, saying more than one name could cost you my vote.

Julian - You, IMO, were always one of the best players here - one of the others being Chris - but you taking Jayson out when you had the chance to take out one of the best players here, is a bit scary - so this begs the question. What’s more important - winning the game or staying true to your loyalties? This begs the follow up question - was your plan to F2 with Chris all along - and if not was your back up Jayson? And follow follow up question - how far would you have gone to save someone like Jayson or Chris if this game turned out differently and that was the majority at the time? Aka how important IS loyalty to you - would you ever have written either of their names down? I wish I had more time to think out this question, it’s sort of a mess - but yeah!
2277 days 7 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Good job guys, and answer well!
2277 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Hey Kasey thanks for the kind words.

My think the move that most affected my game in a positive way was the Matt vote. Although there were a lot of moves during the merge, I had immunity lost of the time so t was easy for me to make those moves. The Matt blindside however was huge. It was a big risk/reward kinda move. If it failed I would have been fucked... if it succeeded I’d be in a great spot at merge. My thought process was this. Matt was one of the biggest players this season. Add you and DJ in the mix and suddenly you guys are the trio that needs to be beat. If you 3 came together at merge, maybe got Leo and Crypt on your side (they were willing to flip on me), I’d be in a HORRIBLE spot.  So that tribal I made it my mission to get you and matt to vote violet. I hoped violet would have voted matt but she self voted which actually worked out. Me Jayson and emmet “saved” her which made her trust us. I am sorry for lying, that move definitely made it hard to work together. But it was one of my biggest moves this season and I truly think if you, dj, and Matt teamed up at merge this game would be ending differently.

If I lose tonight I blame the mistake of letting you make it so far, honestly. You in the game means emmet gets screwed for 6th. Plus you were a few individual wins away from winning this entire game. As a smart player I probably should have gotten rid of you after DJ as I still had the numbers to to take out crypt and Leo after you. Luckily you didn’t win out, no offense lol. You woulda kicked anyone’s ass here.

I was most scared of you. There were a lot of good players, don’t get me wrong. But you somehow made it to Final 5. You should not have been anywhere near final 5. You had a social game that led people to make moves with you 3 times in a row. You were good in challenges always keeping up with me. I think several people could beat me but I think you would’ve killed me in finals.
2277 days 6 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
General question for both of you : what was your biggest move and biggest mistake? You both made it here, so there’s no mistake that got you voted out clearly, but what mistake would you credit to you losing if you do lose. What would you take back and change if you could? Failing to answer this question might fail you from getting my vote - which could be your biggest mistake!

- If I end up losing then obviously taking Chris. I wouldn't call it a mistake but I do wonder how different things would have been if I had made a tiny bit more of an effort to get added to your majority on old Flores instead of siding with Garrett/Raul (Because they did swear up and down they had numbers)

I'm gonna try to break down your other thing there and answer section by section

Julian - You, IMO, were always one of the best players here - one of the others being Chris - but you taking Jayson out when you had the chance to take out one of the best players here, is a bit scary - so this begs the question. What’s more important - winning the game or staying true to your loyalties?

- I tend to value loyalty to a fault. I'm loyal until given a reason not to be. Ideally, finding the balance between loyalty and playing a solid game which imo is what I did here, stayed loyal to my core until the end while still making big moves  (Emmett for example)

This begs the follow up question - was your plan to F2 with Chris all along - and if not was your back up Jayson?

- Actually my initial F2 was Nick, with Chris behind. Nick decided to target me for 4th though so action had to be taken.

And follow follow up question - how far would you have gone to save someone like Jayson or Chris if this game turned out differently and that was the majority at the time? Aka how important IS loyalty to you - would you ever have written either of their names down?

- Unless I was in a situation where I'm forced to write their name down, I wouldn't. Look at Raul for example, I knew it was a sinking ship but I stuck with it to the bitter end.
2277 days 6 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I hope you both know you did great, this is a really hard decision and gl!
2277 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Thanks Kasey
2276 days 22 hours ago
DJ2722
Hi guys! Congratulations on making F2, as I believe both of you were among the 4 actually playing the game.
Now I have read yall’s arguments and there’s just a few corrections I wanted to point out in regards to myself, and ask y’all both a question.

First and foremost:
So, I found the Kelang idol day 2 and told Stoner where it was, not Julian. Tried it hun. Julian found the Flores idok in which is still have no fucking idea where it was at 😂😂

Alright, now with that being said, I have a lot to say to both of you.

Julian, in my eyes, all you did this game was find the Flores idol, and win the last challenge. I mean, you were on the outs in the beginning, and I applaud you on finding someone to work with. But with that being said... you listened to Stoner the entire time... like I had hope for you, I did. I thought you may have grew a brain and voted off Stoner, but when you had the chance, you took him to F2, which I think will be the reason you lose the game.
Anyways, my question to you, is why do you think you deserve to win over Stoner? What did you do that Stoner didn’t approve of beforehand?

~~~~

And Stoner, in this game, you played a very respectable game. I can’t argue that you’re a bad person solely because you controlled everybody besides Kasey and myself. But one thing I noticed in your speech, is that you see yourself as the “hero” of this season. I find your pride to be somewhat insulting, as with ever my hero comes a villain, which leaves Kasey and myself. I mean, sure we played aggressive games when we were at the bottom, but I don’t think that’s enough to call us villains. I mean, especially when we got fan mail from the VL (which surprised tf outta me TBH. I love my fans)

So my question to you, is do you think there will be a bitter jury? And please explain your reasoning.

Now with all that being said, I’d like to turn my attention to the jury ☺️

-clears throat-
I warned you all.

Thank you. Gl guys!
2276 days 21 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Anyways, my question to you, is why do you think you deserve to win over Stoner? What did you do that Stoner didn’t approve of beforehand?

- I know I've beaten this story to death already but the Emmett vote. Fun fact: I never once mentioned it to Chris, Nick is the one who told him and he was adamant against it. Also, Kasey was going to follow you out until I leaked a mail from Crypt (which I only did because Kasey was the one Flores l trusted to any extent whatsoever)

I didn't bring Chris here because I was his sheep. Far from it. My move against Flores, which I was planning from the second Garrett left, is what even gave him any level of momentum or numbers in this game. I was a driving force in the narrative of the season; the biggest thing he did on his own was win challenges.
2276 days 20 hours ago
BBlover96
Hello, first for Julian, do you think I would have beat you in the final 2? Yes or no and then a BREIF sentence to explain your answer.

Chris, people say you have been in control, but I need honesty, was anything really that dramatic or intense going on in the game actually? Because for me; it seemed everyone, including myself, was barely even online half the time besides DJ and Kasey.
2276 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Hey DJ. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I don’t see myself as a hero, not at all. I just think I was honest after idols left. If anything Kasey is the hero of the season. I’d say you but you weren’t In the merge king enough.

I don’t think this jury is too bitter. I don’t think I did anything to actually piss anyone off or give anyone a reason to be bitter. You all seem like gamers and good players, ones who will vote off of gameplay. If you think Julian played better, you’ll vote him. I’d yoi think I played better I’m sure you’ll vote me. Hope this clears things up

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!