This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

- Finale for Survivor Indonesia -

Topic » - Finale for Survivor..

2277 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Hey my internet came back

Grats julian!! Good luck Jayson!
2277 days 2 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Tribal 3, I lost my closest ally and was told to lay in my grave and accept my fate.
Day 38, here I am...
2277 days 2 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
MALUKU! Welcome to Tribal Council. We will now bring in our member(s) of the Jury; DJ F.; Crypt A.; Leo S.; Emmett S.; Kasey H. and.......... Nick M. voted out at last night's Tribal Council. JULIAN W. has Individual Immunity and CANNOT be voted for. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game. Tonight; someone becomes the Seventh and Final member of the Jury........

Jayson S. - Why should Julian vote Stoner out over you?

Julian W. - Congratulations on winning the Final Immunity Challenge! After such a rough start on Flores! Did you ever think it would be possible to be sitting here Finale night?

Stoner D. - Why should Julian vote Jayson out over you?

Julian! Please VOTE ASAP. I will read the vote in 30 minutes. Final Tribal Council will commence shortly after.
2277 days 2 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Julian W. - Congratulations on winning the Final Immunity Challenge! After such a rough start on Flores! Did you ever think it would be possible to be sitting here Finale night?

- I thought I was dead in the water, and would be gone before the tribe swap even happened. Never in a million years did I think I'd be sitting in the final 2. It's so hard casting my vote between these 2 guys, both have been incredible allies and incredible friends inside and outside the game.
2277 days 2 hours ago
BBlover96
I mean; I love stoner, I do, but I mean looking in from the juries perspective; some have said chris is in control plus all those immunity wins. I mean in my opinion; if you want a chance to win, you should take me
2277 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphagee
I don't think I'm that big of a threat. I won immunity a lot but Julian has the ultimate underdog game. Plus we all 3 share all the merge moves but Julian has 1 up on us cause the emmet blindside. I think it'll be close no matter who he takes but Julian has some extra points to his story
2277 days 1 hour ago
YoundAndReckless
I'll go tally the vote...........
2277 days 1 hour ago
YoundAndReckless
*returns with urn*

Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.
2277 days 1 hour ago
YoundAndReckless
Alright, with that said. I'll read the vote.
2277 days 1 hour ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x

Sixteenth person voted out of Survivor Indonesia and the Seventh Member of our Jury........

x
x
x
x
x

Jayson S.

That's 1 vote. And tonight; that's unfortunately the verdict.

Your tribe has spoken.

*Snuffs Torch*
2277 days 1 hour ago
YoundAndReckless
And with that; Jayson leaves us to join Ponderosa for a short moment. Congratulations Julian and Stoner! You 2 have done what sixteen others could not. You both made it to Day 39. Shortly, you will both get the opportunity to address the Jury! This is important because the power will then turn to the Jury who will then cast the deciding votes for a winner. With that said; you can grab your belongings and head back to camp Julian and Stoner! Final Tribal Council will begin shortly....

*Send Confessions*
2277 days 1 hour ago
YoundAndReckless
-- FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL --

Let's bring in the members of the Jury; DJ F., Crypt A., Leo S., Emmett S., Kasey H., Nick M. and.......Jayson S. voted out only moment's ago.

JULIAN W! STONER D! You have Outwitted, Outplayed and Outlasted sixteen others in this game, but now your fate is in the hands of the Jury of SEVEN, who will decide the winner of this game.

You will first get the chance to make an opening statement.

The Jurors will listen to your speeches - then they will get a chance to ask questions and/or make a statement. - As the Finalist, JULIAN W. and STONER D.; you will get the opportunity to answer and or reply to questions/comments. - The Jurors will then cast their votes for a winner based off of the knowledge they receive during the FTC.

A *REMINDER* for the Jurors. You are voting for a WINNER.

All votes must be cast by Friday February 2nd @ 9pm EST.
The Live Reunion will take place Friday February 2nd @ 9pm EST.
2277 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphagee
Ill post my speech when i get home. Gl julian!!
2277 days 1 hour ago
TheSexiestDude990
Hello jurors! I'll make this short and sweet:

I started this game out in one of the worst positions imaginable, with my tribe (or at least, the ones who would respond) telling me to lay down and die, and just accept my fate as a pre-swap boot. Through my own conviction, and my own social game, I was able to not only flip myself into a more comfortable position, but put myself into a position where I could comfortably decide how things would go down without being viewed by the outsiders as someone who had any amount of power.

I made the moves I needed to make, played the game I needed to play, and fought my heart out week after week to be sitting where I am right now. It may not have been the most honest game, but it was what I felt needed to happen and it's a game I can look back on and feel proud of.

I look forward to answering any questions you may have for me, good luck Chris.
2277 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphagee
New page

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!