This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #16 - Cacique

Topic » Tribal Council #16 - Cacique

3016 days 17 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Come on in Everyone! Welcome to back tribal council. We will now bring in our members of the Jury; Gregory L., Andie P., Jack O., Josh Q., and..........Nano M. who lost the Final challenge on the Island of Fire! STONER D. has Individual Immunity and CANNOT be voted for. Grab a torch on your way in and dip it in the fire. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game. Tonight someone becomes the 6th member of the Jury.......     

AFD "Fire Dragon" - It's the Final 6. Someone's journey ends tonight and they will end up having a huge say in ultimately wins this game. Have people given any thought to who they could potentially beat facing a Jury?   

Eric A. - Last night you were voted out and inevitably won your way back into the game. Feel you needed the necklace tonight?   

Fox T. - There are no more twists in play. No Idols. No Island of Fire. No returning to for a 2nd shot at the title. With no twists remaining; what can we expect from tonight's vote?     

Kelly W. - With the Finale in reach. How would it feel to come so close; for it all to end here for you?     

Nolan K. - With Eric re-entering the game; you are once again re-united with your "Loved One". Feel we could see a repeat of last night's events?               

Stoner D. - 3 Individual wins this season; if you win the Final two challenges, you can potentially tie Big Joe's record for most Individual wins in a single season. How does it feel to secure your spot in the Finale episode?

Please vote ASAP. Votes are due by 5pm EST. Failure to vote by this time will result in a self-vote
3016 days 17 hours ago
awwsum11
Eric A. - Last night you were voted out and inevitably won your way back into the game. Feel you needed the necklace tonight?   

*blinks*
*blinks again*

I'm still trying to figure out why I was voted out last time, I don't need the stress of this vote on top of that.
3016 days 17 hours ago
Kelly0412
It would be terrible!
3016 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Stoner D. - 3 Individual wins this season; if you win the Final two challenges, you can potentially tie Big Joe's record for most Individual wins in a single season. How does it feel to secure your spot in the Finale episode?

It feels pretty good. I've put trust in a few individuals here and I'd like to think we'll have each other's backs tonight.
3016 days 14 hours ago
HotFox1
We can expect anything, In tonight vote cause things are always are changing
3015 days 21 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I'll go tally the votes.....
3015 days 21 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*returns with urn*
Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.
3015 days 21 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Alright, with  that said. I'll begin reading the votes. First vote........
3015 days 21 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Eric A.
3015 days 21 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
2nd vote........
3015 days 21 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Nolan K.
3015 days 21 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
3rd vote......
3015 days 21 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Kelly W.
3015 days 21 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
That's one vote each for Eric, Kelly and Nolan. 3 votes remain in the urn. 4th vote.........
3015 days 21 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Eric A.
3015 days 21 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
5th vote...............

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!