This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #7 -

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

3016 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
LIVE Endurance Challenge for the remaining castaways begins @ 8pm EST TONIGHT -
3016 days 5 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
"Endurance"

Today everyone will have to dig deep if they want Immunity. Today's challenge is non-other than an endurance challenge with a bit of luck added into the game to make it more realistic. In front of everyone is a poll with 7 foot placements.

On my "GO" everyone will post *Climbs Poll* - Every 10 minutes [no more - no less - you will drop if it comes remotely close] you will have to post *Makes Adjustments* to keep your feet in place on your pole.

Now to the realistic part of the challenge - Every so often; I will post *Lower yourself to Foot Placement #_ on your pole* - which you will have 2 minutes to post *Lowers self to foot placement #_*  - LAST person to make their adjustments will have a 1/4 chance [random.org] of slipping when they make their adjustments to their next foot placement. Fail to make the transition in 2 minutes and you fall off your pole; losing any chance at Immunity.

Last person hanging onto their pole will earn themselves Immunity and a place in the Finale Episode - safe from the vote at Tribal Council. If there are any questions; please ask before we begin.

CHALLENGE BEGINS @ 8pm EST SHARP!
3016 days 5 hours ago
awwsum11
Question: If someone doesn't adjust themselves, does the last person still have a 1/4 chance of slipping?
3016 days 5 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
@Eric - No; they will slip and lose any chance at Immunity.
3016 days 4 hours ago
awwsum11
Question: Will you be telling us to move at 10 minute marks or randomly?
3016 days 4 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
@Eric I will not be telling you to move at 10 minute markers. That's for each Individual to keep track of themselves. You must make adjustments evey 10 minutes or slip and fall.

When I ask you to lower yourselves to the next foot placement will be RANDOM.
3016 days 3 hours ago
awwsum11
Here
3016 days 3 hours ago
Kelly0412
Hi
3016 days 3 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Challenge begins on my GO @ 8pm EST sharp and anyone who FAILS to climb their pole will lose any chance at Immunity.
3016 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Hi
3016 days 3 hours ago
mysterygame2
Hereio
3016 days 3 hours ago
awwsum11
Sneaky AFD will probs get 2nd out of nowhere again, |0_0|
3016 days 3 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
If there are no further questions. This is for a spot in the Finale Episode! Survivors Ready!
3016 days 3 hours ago
awwsum11
He'll just do everything in pm
3016 days 3 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
GO
3016 days 3 hours ago
awwsum11
*Climbs Poll*

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!