This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #15 - Cacique

Topic » Tribal Council #15 - Cacique

3017 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Come on in Everyone! Welcome to back tribal council. KELLY W. has Individual Immunity and CANNOT be voted for. Grab a torch on your way in and dip it in the fire. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game. The Jury has begun; however; the person voted out tonight; will not head to Ponderosa. Instead; the person voted out tonight will make their way to the Island of Fire where someone will have a chance to re-enter this game TOMORROW..........

AFD "Fire Dragon" - We have seen countless blindsides within this game and tomorrow; someone who may have potentially been blindsided may re-enter this game. With the Finale approaching; are people giving any serious thought to Finale scenarios?

Eric A. - Last night we seen the vote go to a re-vote between you and Nano. Surprised you're still sitting here at this moment?

Fox T. - Last night was a huge Tribal Council and Nano ultimately met his fate. Is there still tension from last night's events?

Kelly W. - Last night you inevitably saved yourself with an Idol from being eliminated. Feel you needed the necklace tonight?

Nolan K. - After tonight is the Final 6. You and Eric are the Final "Loved One" pairing remaining in this game; yet, Eric and you did NOT vote together at last night's Tribal Council. What can be said of the remaining players in this game?

Stoner D. - The Immunity challenge came down to you and Kelly once again. With the numbers dwindling; how important was winning the necklace tonight?   

Please vote ASAP. Votes are due by 5pm EST. Failure to vote by this time will result in a self-vote
3017 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Stoner D. - The Immunity challenge came down to you and Kelly once again. With the numbers dwindling; how important was winning the necklace tonight?   

Like I've said in previous tribals, immunity is always nice to have, especially this late in the game. Kelly and myself were both blindsided by last tribal so I think the two of us def needed it the most. I'm happy for Kelly as she's safe but at the same time, of course I feel a bit unsettled tonight.
3017 days 6 hours ago
awwsum11
Eric A. - Last night we seen the vote go to a re-vote between you and Nano. Surprised you're still sitting here at this moment?

A little. I'm not sure how I was saved in a 4-1 vote, but hey, I'm not complaining.
3017 days 6 hours ago
HotFox1
I hope not. Up until this point of the game, I've been playing as a voting block. I did not have any true alliance. Were in the point of the game were you have to have an alliance now to get farther. I hope the tension can move on.
3017 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Question to all: Last night we seen the last Idol played of this season. What can we expect from tonight's vote?
3017 days 6 hours ago
HotFox1
There might not be any surprise, because theirs no more idols
3017 days 6 hours ago
awwsum11
Question to all: Last night we seen the last Idol played of this season. What can we expect from tonight's vote?

Well, without idols, even if you know you have enough votes against you to go, you can't do much about it so I think everyone will be scrambling a lot more.
3017 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphagee

Seems a lot of people are in people's minds.

Fox and AFD have been at each other's throats all merge. They shouldn't feel safe for the remainder of the game.

Kelly was obviously in trouble last night so she shouldn't feel safe for the remainder of the game.

I was also uninformed about last night's vote so I'm not as comfortable as I once was. I shouldn't feel safe for the remainder of the game.

And Nolan and Eric are still a pair in this game so they shouldn't feel comfortable for the remainder of the game.

At this point NOBODY should feel safe. This is the home stretch and shit is gonna hit the fan pretty sure. All we can do is pray the fan doesn't fall on our individual heads.
3017 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Stoner D. - So with you and Kelly being blindsided by last night's vote; there are definite alliances among the remaining 6 castaways?
3017 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Eric A. - There are 6 castaways remaining; so you'll have to vote out one of the people who just saved you. Thoughts on tonight's vote?
3017 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Fox T. - So with no true ally at this point in time; you're either a sitting duck or waiting for someone to come along and say, "hey, let's make a move"?
3017 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Stoner D. - So with you and Kelly being blindsided by last night's vote; there are definite alliances among the remaining 6 castaways?

I'm not sure if there are definite alliances. At different times throughout this merge, we've all voted with different people. I think Fox said it well. There have not been alliances in this game, but more so voting blocks. I still don't think there are alliances. I think it's simply everyone voting what's best for their game and I think when we see the final three, we will see that they weren't in a "definite alliance" but simply voted together here and there, if even that.
3017 days 6 hours ago
HotFox1
Yes, I came to this game with no ally in this game and I remained like that for most of the game. My love one was voted early so all I did was survive.
3017 days 6 hours ago
awwsum11
Eric A. - There are 6 castaways remaining; so you'll have to vote out one of the people who just saved you. Thoughts on tonight's vote?

Not if I find out who voted against me, ;)

But in all seriousness, I think we all know about the drama going on in the tribe right now and honestly, I can think of 2 people who are 100% not going besides Kelly (not me, of course - I got votes last time, are you kidding me?)
3017 days 5 hours ago
Kelly0412
Well Duh
3016 days 12 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
5/6 votes received.

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!