This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #6 -

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

3018 days 1 hour ago
YoundAndReckless
For today's challenge you will playing the game "Battleship"

1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10
A  O  O   O  O   O  O   O  O   O   O
B  O  O   O  O   O  O   O  O   O   O
C  O  O   O  O   O  O   O  O   O   O
D  O  O   O  O   O  O   O  O   O   O
E   O  O   O  O   O  O   O  O   O   O
F   O  O   O  O   O  O   O  O   O   O
G   O  O   O  O   O  O   O  O   O   O
H   O  O   O  O   O  O   O  O   O   O
I    O  O   O  O   O  O   O  O   O   O
J   O  O   O  O   O  O   O  O   O   O

This challenge will be played on a 10x10 grid. Before we begin the challenge; each castaway will place their battleship on the board. Everyone's ship will be 3 tiles long and you must place your ship vertically or horizontally. Once each castaway has placed their ship; we will begin the challenge.

Once the challenge begins; I will tell everyone to mail me 2 SETS of coordinates to the tiles they would like to fire upon - everyone will have 3 minutes to do so; fail to mail me in the 3 minute time limit and you will not fire your cannon for that round. Once I receive the coordinates to each round I will update the board as the game progresses. If your ship is HIT - do not worry because your ship has to be completely SUNK before you are eliminated. Once your ship has been sunk; you will not be able to have any influence over the winner as you will no longer be able to fire your cannon. Last person standing wins Individual Immunity and will have a 1 and 6 shot at making the FTC with someone re-entering the game after tonight's vote!

As I update the board. I will update all MISSED targets with an "X" and all HIT targets with an "H" -

If you hit a ship; you will not know who's ship you hit until it is COMPLETELY SUNK.

If there are any questions; please ask before the challenge begins! Challenge begins @ 8pm EST.
3018 days 1 hour ago
YoundAndReckless
Also; a schedule for the remaining events. Tonight challenge and Tribal will be posted with votes due at the normal voting deadline. Once the votes are revealed; the player voted out will head to the Island of Fire for the final couple duels. Winner re-enters the game for our Final 6 with a LIVE challenge TOMORROW @ 8pm EST. Tribal will once again be posted and we will have our Final 5 confirmed Wednesday night. I will post times and dates for the Finale episode for the Final 5 in hopes of having a Reunion Saturday/Sunday night.
3017 days 19 hours ago
awwsum11
Here
3017 days 19 hours ago
Kelly0412
Hi
3017 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
howdy
3017 days 19 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Everyone's ship has been placed. Each round will last 3 minutes and everyone will have 2 minutes to mail me the coordinates they'd like to fire upon. First round begins @ 8pm EST sharp.
3017 days 19 hours ago
awwsum11
Question: What happens if there is a tie at the end?
3017 days 19 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Edit - Each round will last 3 minutes and everyone will have those 3 minutes to mail me TWO coordinates they'd like to fire upon.
3017 days 19 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
@Eric - A tie will be determined by who shot first. A screenshot will be provided in this scenario.
3017 days 19 hours ago
awwsum11
3017 days 19 hours ago
HotFox1
Here
3017 days 19 hours ago
Kelly0412
Oop
3017 days 19 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Also, Stoner received the advantage in today's challenge.....   

*takes scroll from Stoner*

This is an Advantage that Stoner found within his urn!

Stoner's advantage in today's challenge is one extra shot every round he is able to play. He will get 3 shots compared to everyone's two at tonight's challenge!!
3017 days 19 hours ago
HotFox1
Lucky
3017 days 19 hours ago
Kelly0412
Oh wow
3017 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
woohoo

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!