This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #14 - Cacique

Topic » Tribal Council #14 - Cacique

3019 days 12 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Come on in Everyone! Welcome to back tribal council. STONER D. has Individual Immunity and CANNOT be voted for. Grab a torch on your way in and dip it in the fire. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game. The Jury has begun; however; the person voted out tonight; will not head to Ponderosa. Instead; the person voted out tonight will make their way to the Island of Fire where someone will have a chance to re-enter this game..........

AFD "Fire Dragon" - Last night; Jack was blindsided. With 7 castaways remaining; is their a clear threat to win at this point?   

Eric A. - You and Nolan are the final remaining "Loved Ones" remaining. Do you see yourselves as a power duo of sorts?     

Fox T. - We are closing in on the Finale Episode. With someone soon to re-enter this game; do you think it's difficult to plan Finale scenarios without knowing who might come back from the Island of Fire?

Kelly W. - You held the lead in the challenge for quite some time; followed by Stoner surpassing and winning the challenge. Feel you may have needed the necklace tonight?

Nano M. - Your "Loved One" was voted out at last night's Tribal Council. How does this affect your game personally?             

Nolan K. -  Following up on the question I gave Eric. How does it feel to be the last pair standing at the Final 7?

Stoner D. - Congratulations on your win Stoner! How important was tonight's win moving forward in this game?

Please vote ASAP. Votes are due by 5pm EST. Failure to vote by this time will result in a self-vote
3019 days 12 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
**5pm EST tomorrow!
3019 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Stoner D. - Congratulations on your win Stoner! How important was tonight's win moving forward in this game?

Immunity is always nice to have. Unfortunately I'm not that good at challenges because I'm not usually home to be on a computer, so when a competition that I'm good at and can do on a phone comes up, I'm gonna try to win like today's spam comp. Not sure if I needed it but it's comforting to be guaranteed another day.
3019 days 11 hours ago
Kelly0412
Im not sure If I needed it but i did want it :(
3019 days 11 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Stoner D. - With another Immunity win; do you feel you could start to be seen as a physical obstacle for others in this game?
3019 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Stoner D. - With another Immunity win; do you feel you could start to be seen as a physical obstacle for others in this game?

Nah, I won a luck challenge that was about matching and being in the right spot at the right time and I won a spam challenge.
3019 days 11 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Kelly W. - With the numbers dwindling, is trust more important than who can beat who in a Final Tribal scenario?
3019 days 11 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Stoner D. - Coming back from the Island of Fire; how tough has it been for you to play this game socially?
3019 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Stoner D. - Coming back from the Island of Fire; how tough has it been for you to play this game socially?

It's been pretty hard and still is to make connections. These people have been together for the entirety of the game whereas I've only been with them since merge. Hard to play socially but I'm still here so i guess i'm doing enough
3019 days 11 hours ago
awwsum11
Eric A. - You and Nolan are the final remaining "Loved Ones" remaining. Do you see yourselves as a power duo of sorts?     

Have you seen either of us win immunity? ;P
3019 days 11 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Eric A. - Power doesn't always come in the form of Immunity. You have to feel uncomfortable knowing you and Nolan are the final pair remaining in this game?
3019 days 11 hours ago
marthean
It really doesn't matter to me. We are just here to survive
3019 days 11 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Nano M. - There are only a few days left in this game before the FTC; how would it feel to come this far, to be voted out just a few days shy of the Finale?
3019 days 7 hours ago
awwsum11
Eric A. - Power doesn't always come in the form of Immunity. You have to feel uncomfortable knowing you and Nolan are the final pair remaining in this game?

Well of course, but anyone can vote for either of us at any time so idk if we're immediate targets or not.
3019 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
3/7 votes received.
3019 days 7 hours ago
HotFox1
Yes it is, because you do not know who coming back.

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!