This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13 - Cacique

Topic » Tribal Council #13 - Cacique

3021 days 5 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Come on in Everyone! Welcome to back tribal council. KELLY W. has Individual Immunity and CANNOT be voted for. Grab a torch on your way in and dip it in the fire. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game. The Jury has begun; however; the person voted out tonight; will not head to Ponderosa. Instead; the person voted out tonight will make their way to the Island of Fire where someone will have a chance to re-enter this game..........

AFD "Fire Dragon" - Your "Loved One" Andie was voted out last night and is now apart
of the Jury. Concerned about your safety with the blindside made?

Eric A. -  Speaking of blindsides. Do you think flashy moves are necessary to win this
game?

Fox T. - You correctly nullified 5 votes last night. What are the chances on you receiving votes once again tonight?           

Jack O. - Last night; you had Immunity around your neck. Do you feel vulnerable without this safety for tonight's Tribal Council? 

Kelly W. - Congrats on your first Individual challenge win of this season. Last night; we seen a shocking departure. With 8 survivors remaining; how important was tonight's win?           

Nano M. - There are 2 pairs of "Loved Ones" remaining in this game. Do you feel this could put a slight target on your back?             

Nolan K. - We have seen 3 Idols played so far. What are the chances we see another played
tonight?

Stoner D. - We are closing in on the end of this game. Do you think people have given any thought to Finale scenarios at this point?   

Please vote ASAP. Votes are due by 5pm EST. Failure to vote by this time will result in a self-vote
3021 days 5 hours ago
jackog
Jack O. - Last night; you had Immunity around your neck. Do you feel vulnerable without this safety for tonight's Tribal Council?

Yes, its never fun to not be safe
3021 days 5 hours ago
awwsum11
Eric A. -  Speaking of blindsides. Do you think flashy moves are necessary to win this game?

You know, it's really a doubled-edged sword. On one hand, yes, it will help you win the game, but on the other, everyone will think the same and want to get you out, ;P
3021 days 4 hours ago
Kelly0412
Idk how important it was

Im not the biggest threat but I still could have been a Target :O
3021 days 3 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Jack O. - Do you think a line has been drawn in the sand with last night's vote?
3021 days 3 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Eric A. - Do you think their's a clear target going into tonight's vote?
3021 days 3 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Kelly W. - If you don't feel you're necessqrily a threat. What could make someone a threat in this game?
3021 days 3 hours ago
jackog
Jack O. - Do you think a line has been drawn in the sand with last night's vote?

I don't think so. I think people have moved their allegiances around a lot.
3021 days 1 hour ago
marthean
The truth us everyone is a target in this game. You do not know were the dominoes will fall
3020 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Stoner D. - We are closing in on the end of this game. Do you think people have given any thought to Finale scenarios at this point?   

Yeah I'm sure everyone's thinking about who they can and can't beat
3020 days 19 hours ago
awwsum11
Eric A. - Do you think their's a clear target going into tonight's vote?

If the target was ever clear, we wouldn't be having split votes like we did last time, ;P
3020 days 18 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
3/8 votes received. Also I have a matting @ 4:30 EST for work. Votes are still due by 5pm EST. I might just be a tad late on reading them today.
3020 days 12 hours ago
HotFox1
The chances are very high, I hope I do not go tonight, but well see tonight
3020 days 8 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I'll go tally the votes..............
3020 days 8 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*returns with urn*
Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately and head to the Island of Fire; where they WILL have the chance to re-enter the game.
3020 days 8 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
If anybody has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it; now would be the time to do so.......

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!