This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12 - Cacique

Topic » Tribal Council #12 - Cacique

3022 days 20 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Come on in Everyone! Welcome to back tribal council. JACK O. has Individual Immunity and CANNOT be voted for. Grab a torch on your way in and dip it in the fire. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game. The Jury has begun; however; the person voted out tonight; will not head to Ponderosa. Instead; the person voted out tonight will make their way to the Island of Fire where someone will have a chance to re-enter this game..........

AFD "Fire Dragon" - You were voted biggest Jury threat. Why do you feel people see you in this light?

Andie P. - You were voted most trusted. How important is trust at this point in the game?

Eric A. -  We seen the 1st pair of "Loved Ones" targeted last night. With the numbers dwindling. How are people adjusting to the game as it progresses?

Fox T. - Welcome back from Exile. Any thoughts on the majority of the players remaining voting you likely to be voted out next?   

Jack O. - You were voted least deserving to be in the game and walked away with Immunity. Anything you have to say about this? 

Kelly W. - You and Fox were outed as liars. Doesn't everyone lie in this game though?

Nano M. - Gregory became the First member of the Jury. Are people beginning to work a path to the Final Tribal Council?         

Nolan K. - With 9 players remaining and someone coming back from the Island of Fire. Don't you wish you would've held onto the Idol you received at the "Prized Possession" challenge?

Stoner D. - Your "Loved One" was voted out last night. How concerned are you with your position in this game>         

Please vote ASAP. Votes are due by 5pm EST. Failure to vote by this time will result in a self-vote
3022 days 20 hours ago
Kelly0412
I was outed as a strategic threat you shady host
3022 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Stoner D. - Your "Loved One" was voted out last night. How concerned are you with your position in this game?

I mean I voted him out too. I didn't want to, but I wasn't going to go against the majority. I would've been concerned regardless if Josh was voted out or not. Seems people don't really talk to me much.
3022 days 20 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Ooops my honest mistake Kelly! Youre correct!

Ill make you a new question.
3022 days 20 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
Ya people think im jury threat but if yall want to see all my final 3 group game placings on my profile and there are just as many 2nd and 3rds as there are 1sts
3022 days 20 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Kelly W. - How does the strategy compare from your original season to a season of "Loved Ones"?
3022 days 20 hours ago
Kelly0412
My old season was full of idiots

This season has had its fair share of idiots but its smart
3022 days 20 hours ago
HotFox1
Not a surprise. People just want to target me, because I'm playing the game a little to hard. I really don't care how people think of me. I'm here to play the game.
3022 days 20 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Stoner D. - So you voted out your "Loved One" last night. Do you think it'll be easier moving forward in this game alone?
3022 days 20 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
AFD "Fire Dragon" - Aside from being a Jury threat. What else could make someone a target tonight?
3022 days 20 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Kelly W. - With a challenge like tonight; does it show people's positions in this game?
3022 days 20 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Fox T. - You say you're here to play. Can't "playing the game" be defined in other ways?
3022 days 20 hours ago
Andie3Palmer
I think trust is huge in this game. I think it's good that people trust me. All 8 people left can sit there and say I haven't lied to them. I think that if you aren't trusted and trust is slim for you, your shot at winning will be quite slim.
3022 days 20 hours ago
jackog
Jack O. - You were voted least deserving to be in the game and walked away with Immunity. Anything you have to say about this?

"Funny." Y'all don't live with me, y'all don't sleep with me, y'all don't eat with me, y'all don't do nothing with me but talk about me so watch what you SAY. Watch what the BLEEP you SAY.

Lmao, if Im undeserving then so be it, I'm still here.
3022 days 20 hours ago
awwsum11
Eric A. -  We seen the 1st pair of "Loved Ones" targeted last night. With the numbers dwindling. How are people adjusting to the game as it progresses?

Honestly, I've heard very little in terms of loved ones so I've not really seen a difference in that department.
3022 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Stoner D. - So you voted out your "Loved One" last night. Do you think it'll be easier moving forward in this game alone?

Josh was causing a lot of paranoia and people didn't trust him. I think without Josh, I won't have much of a target on my back. Josh was the aggressive one in our duo whereas I've been pretty passive and just quiet. So yea I think things will be easier without him here. I love he dude but he dug his own grave.

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!