This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #7 -

Topic » Immunity Challenge #7 -

3030 days 3 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
LIVE challenge Tonight @ 8pm EST -
3029 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Come on in everyone! For today's challenge you will need to dig deep as you will need to be quick - a bit physical and mentally strong for today's task because your tribe's are going to compete in the "Sandpit"

Here's how things are going to work. Each tribe is going to get a separate forum to post in. On my "GO" one person at a time from each tribe will post "runs to sandpit" followed by "Digs." Which you'll have to post 5 times before being able to post "Grabs puzzle pieces." After you get the first set of pieces; you'll post "runs puzzle pieces back" before the next person can go.

Example run:
"Runs to sandpit"
"Digs"
"Digs"
"Digs"
"Digs"
"Digs"
"Grabs puzzle pieces"
"Runs Puzzle Pieces Back to Tribe Mat"

You are collecting 3 bags of puzzle pieces before I mail the designated tribe mate doing the scramble. The castaway's in charge of the scramble are also in charge of posting the finished scramble in THIS FORUM!

*Note* - For the scramble. You will unscramble to words and then the phrase!

Before we begin, I need to get the name's from both tribe's on which castaway will be doing the scramble. Winning tribe will receive Immunity and is exempt from Tribal! Losers face Tribal Council where someone will join either Stoner D. or Steve S. on the Island of Fire......

If there are any other questions; please ask before we begin.
3029 days 14 hours ago
pikaplayer
*writes i'll dig
3029 days 13 hours ago
Kelly0412
Ok
3029 days 13 hours ago
coolKat
Hey
3029 days 13 hours ago
Andie3Palmer
Good luck tribe. I cant participate because I have a lot of accounting homework but ill be rooting for you all. bring home the win!
3029 days 13 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Please use this time to figure out which castaway will be in charge of the scramble. If there are no questions; we will begin @ 8pm EST sharp -
3029 days 13 hours ago
coolKat
Same Andie
3029 days 13 hours ago
JMez2612
im here

but I have to cram for a midterm tomorrow
3029 days 13 hours ago
marthean
I'll dig
3029 days 13 hours ago
pikaplayer
*writes hold up so do we go 1 2 3 4 5 and back then go to 10 or is it just 5?
3029 days 13 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
You only need to post Digs 5 times @ Pika
3029 days 13 hours ago
pikaplayer
*nods chu
3029 days 13 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I need someone from each tribe to be designated for the scramble.
3029 days 13 hours ago
mysterygame2
Here
3029 days 13 hours ago
JMez2612
I'll dig

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!