This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Bora Bora S5 - "Loved Ones" Cast Reveal

Topic » Survivor Bora Bora S5 -..

3062 days 15 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Introducing a new twist to this series. Everyone loves a good FMC. In a redemption Island-esque like twist which will be called.....

The "Island of Fire"

After each player is voted off of his\her tribe; they are not completely out of the game unless he\she loses at the "Island of fire" After each castaway is voted out, they will make their way to the "Island of Fire." Once two castaways are on the island; they will compete in a challenge of luck to keep their game alive in this game. Both castaways will compete in a fire-making challenge. Loser is out of the game for good. Winner remains on the island. At a certain point in the game, one final challenge will take place for a spot back in the game.
3062 days 15 hours ago
Kelly0412
Good luck guys
3062 days 15 hours ago
Andie3Palmer
Im here!
3062 days 15 hours ago
pikaplayer
Wait fire? Uhhh *crackles electricity
3062 days 15 hours ago
marthean
Okay
3062 days 15 hours ago
steve4280
That's cool
3062 days 15 hours ago
DryIceBros
Now anyone could return from being voted out.
3062 days 15 hours ago
pikaplayer
I wonder if using lightning counts as making fire *tilts head
3062 days 15 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
And with that; this Cast Reveal is complete! The game will officially begin tomorrow night @ 8pm EST where everyone will compete in the first challenge of the season! You may begin guessing for your tribe's Idol after the conclusion of the first challenge. I'll see everyone tomorrow night for the 1st LIVE challenge for Survivor Bora Bora S5 - "Loved Ones"

If you have questions regarding the Twist; please ask!
3062 days 15 hours ago
steve4280
Are u a firebender
3062 days 15 hours ago
DryIceBros
I could make a fake fire out of paper to fool them! :P
3062 days 15 hours ago
pikaplayer
No Steve I'm a pikachu hence the name
3062 days 15 hours ago
Kelly0412
Pls pm me for alliances
I have no one
3062 days 15 hours ago
steve4280
Oh ok
3062 days 15 hours ago
steve4280
I wish I was pikachu thatd b cool

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!