This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Backyard

Topic » Backyard

3292 days 11 hours ago
Dara4ever
Competitions will be held here:) Feel free to socialize as-well:)
3292 days 11 hours ago
Ethan000
*walks into the backyard*
3292 days 11 hours ago
NewOrleansPelicans
here
3292 days 11 hours ago
xXPeytonX3
yo what up guys im here for the HoH
3292 days 11 hours ago
DrIcicle
*eats apple*
3292 days 11 hours ago
sahmosean
oh crap I posted HoH in a different thread ;-; I'll just copy and paste the challenge description into here
3292 days 11 hours ago
sahmosean
For this challenge, you will all be hanging on to steel beams.

If I post "WATERFALL," then you will have 2 minutes to post "UMBRELLA." People who do not post UMBRELLA within 2 minutes will fall off of their beam.

If I post "WIND PICKS UP," then you will have 2 minutes to post "HOLDS HAT." People who do not HOLD HAT within 2 minutes will fall off of their beam.

If I post "FIREBOMB," then you will have 2 minutes to post "DUCK AND COVER." People who do not DUCK AND COVER within 2 minutes will fall off their beam.

If I post "EARTHQUAKE," then you will have 2 minutes to post "CURLS." People who do not post CURL within 2 minutes will fall off their beam.

If I haven't posted anything within 5 minutes of the last natural disaster, you must post "ADJUSTS" before my most recent disaster post reaches 7 minutes. If you post "ADJUSTS" too early, you will fall off your beam. If you do not ADJUST in time, then you will fall off.

Spelling and format will not be strictly judged - but if you post the wrong thing at the wrong time, you will fall off your beam!

Do you guys understand? We'll start in 10 minutes so that everyone can check in, read the challenge, get sorted, et cetera.

Last person hanging on their beam wins the first Head of Household competition and the power to nominate 2 houseguests for eviction.
3292 days 11 hours ago
ryanm69
*CANON BALL*
3292 days 11 hours ago
sahmosean
There will be no Cannonballs.

One note: It doesn't matter who posts first, last, or in any other order, all that matters is that you post within the right window of time.
3292 days 11 hours ago
NewOrleansPelicans
i gtg, gl everybody
3292 days 11 hours ago
Ethan000
Okay, ready!
3292 days 11 hours ago
ofl1998
Here
3292 days 11 hours ago
xXPeytonX3
i got it
3292 days 11 hours ago
Ethan000
So what are the teams for? Are our teams safe if we win HOH?
3292 days 11 hours ago
sahmosean
@Ethan

Different teams will win different rewards and will be able to purchase different items from the shop, et cetera.

I think your team will be safe if you win HoH. If you win HoH, make sure to double-check with Dara before you nominate.
3292 days 11 hours ago
Ethan000
ok

open group

Dara's Big Brother- ELEMENTS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!