This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Battles: Team Carrie

Topic » Battles: Team Carrie

2301 days 8 hours ago
MJFJUNE
**STARTS @ 0:46**

**STARTS @ 2:29**
2301 days 5 hours ago
DrG2
PTX (from 1.36 - 3.17)

La'Porsha Renae
2301 days ago
carlyjordan14
CLOSED
2300 days 23 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Matt Cardle, Phillip Phillips and Little Mix are ELIMINATED due to not posting on time!

That means Matt Terry, Rag'n'Bone Man and Xhesika Polo move on!
2300 days 3 hours ago
carlyjordan14
1. Matt Terry (adamsel) VS. Matt Cardle (epicwafflez23)

Matt Terry - You took on Sam Smith and proved that you 100% have the vocals and stage presence for this competition. Regardless of the circumstance, I believe you would have moved on with my team even if Matt Cardle performed. Fantastic job!

Moving on (although technically by default) is…MATT TERRY!
2300 days 3 hours ago
carlyjordan14
2. Alisan Porter (MJFJUNE) VS. Lauren Alaina (1001games)

Alisan Porter - Taking on the original winner of Stardom! is a powerful statement to make and you did it excellently! You have so much strength and made this your own!

Lauren Alaina - You remind me of a younger version of myself. You have a beautiful voice that packs a punch. Honestly, this was a very good performance!

This was such a strong battle, but I can only move on with one of you. Moving on to the next round with my team is…ALISAN PORTER!
2300 days 3 hours ago
carlyjordan14
3. Christian Cuevas (adamsel) VS. Charlie Puth (SummerRae101)

Christian Cuevas - There was a steady buildup, and while you had a good vocal, I felt it took a bit too long to get to the heart of the emotion. Once you finally hit the peak you pulled at my heartstrings!

Charlie Puth - The passion and power you have when you perform, even when sitting behind a piano, is riveting. This was a very strong vocal performance!

Another tough battle as I can see the potential in you both. While I don’t think either performance was a 10, I do think there is room for growth. With that said, the person moving on with my team is…CHARLIE PUTH!
2300 days 3 hours ago
carlyjordan14
4. La’Porsha Renae (DrG2) VS. Mandisa (MJFJUNE)

La’Porsha Renae - *Standing Ovation* Wow! Not only were your vocals so good but you effortlessly conveyed the mission of this song. Simply beautiful!

Mandisa - I love your energy and you have a beautiful voice, without question. However, you were very shaky and off pitch at times.

I love both of you, but the clear winner of this battle is…LA’PORSHA RENAE!
2300 days 3 hours ago
carlyjordan14
5. Diana DeGarmo (boozes) VS. Alessia Cara (MJFJUNE)

Diana DeGarmo - I wasn’t a fan of how fast the tempo was compared to the original, but I do admire you taking on Celine. Overall you gave a solid vocal performance!

Alessia Cara - The way you sing and pronounce lyrics is very unique compared to others in this competition. I loved the song choice and your vocals were on point!

After some thought I have decided that the voice moving on with my team is…ALESSIA CARA!
2300 days 3 hours ago
carlyjordan14
6. Pentatonix (DrG2) VS. Restless Road (MJFJUNE)

Pentatonix - While the choreography was cheesy, I loved the vocals and the overall arrangement! It allowed everyone a chance to showcase their strengths.

Restless Road - Pure country and I absolutely loved this performance! You guys sounded great and made the song feel like an original. It also allowed you each to be in the spotlight individually.

Overall, I see the perks of bringing either of you to the next round. However I can only pick one group to move forward and that group is…RESTLESS ROAD!
2300 days 3 hours ago
carlyjordan14
7. Rag’n’Bone Man (hazbez94) VS. Phillip Phillips (epicwafflez23)

Rag’n’Bone Man - Your voice has this rough texture that I love and is unique to this competition. Such a great song choice and overall performance!

Moving on (technically by default) is…RAG’N’BONE MAN!
2300 days 3 hours ago
carlyjordan14
8. Little Mix (Michelle990) VS. Xhesika Polo (rollingderp)

Xhesika Polo - At first I thought it was Adele singing! Taking on a vocalist of her caliber is brave and I can’t wait to see what your bring next week!

Moving on (technically by default) is…XHESIKA POLO!
2300 days 3 hours ago
carlyjordan14
9. Reba (Giraffez) VS. Shania Twain (Giraffez)

Reba - What I love most is that you came out here and gave a show! On top of that you sounded vocally fantastic with a strong stage presence!

Shania Twain - You sounded off pitch and out of breath for much of the performance. I think you’ve had stronger performances in the past.

For me this was a battle with a clear winner and that person is…REBA!
2300 days 3 hours ago
carlyjordan14
10. Tori Kelly (Neme91) VS. Pia (Kgamer2218)

Tori Kelly - Not only did I love the arrangement, but I loved your vocals! You sounded completely on pitch and perfect from start to finish!

Pia - I thought you sounded fantastic and gave a stellar performance! Overall I think it was a great song choice for you.

This is one of the toughest battles, but I have decided that the voice moving on with my team is…TORI KELLY!
2300 days 3 hours ago
carlyjordan14
11. Mark Isaiah (Kgamer2218) VS. Jai Waetford (Neme91) 

Mark Isaiah - I’m blown away by your talent and ability to have such confidence at your age! Vocally you sounded so good!

Jai Waetford - You clearly know how to captivate an audience and you sounded solid. I see a lot of potential in you!

You both really brought it and I would love to move on with you both. But, the voice I will be moving on with is…MARK ISAIAH!

open group

Stardom! Hollywood Week

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!