This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Knockouts: Team Carrie

Topic » Knockouts: Team Carrie

2391 days 18 hours ago
ghrocky100
2391 days 15 hours ago
Cyrus
2391 days 13 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CLOSED
2391 days 12 hours ago
carlyjordan14
ELIMINATED:
- Panic! At The Disco (ghrocky100) = Posted non-live performance

MOVING ON:
- Restless Road (MJFJUNE)

BATTLES: Coach decision due 10pm est Friday

1. Jeffery Austin (MJFJUNE) VS. Sam Smith (waf_)
2. Reba (Logie56) VS. Dolly Parton (Logie56)
3. Bruno Mars (boozes) VS. Jordan Fisher (Neme91)
4. Louisa Johnson (adamsel) VS. Alisan Porter (MJFJUNE)
5. Emeli Sande (adamsel) VS. Mary Mary (Cyrus)
6. Celine Dion (imprincearthur) VS. Alisha Bonaobra (QueenMichelle
7. Hunter Hayes (Neme91) VS. Jeremy Jordan (DrG2)
8. Lauryn Hill (DrG2) VS. Tamar Braxton (DrG2)
9. Jennifer Lopez (ghrocky100) VS. Jordin Sparks (boozes)
2390 days 13 hours ago
carlyjordan14
1. Jeffery Austin (MJFJUNE) VS. Sam Smith (waf_)

Sam - You sing with such conviction and it moves me. Even the rough parts sound amazing!

Jeffery - Just like Sam, you sing with passion and you know how to melt into the lyrics. So good!

Oh this is one of the toughest battles I’ve ever had as a coach! You both are amazing male vocalists and I instantly regret pairing you against each other. But, I can only pick one of you to move on with me to the next round. As much as I love you both…the voice moving on is…

JEFFERY AUSTIN!

Sam, you are so talented and I’m sure the other coaches are interested in stealing you!
2390 days 13 hours ago
carlyjordan14
2. Reba (Logie56) VS. Dolly Parton (Logie56)

Reba - You are the Queen of Country music and the Queen of Storytelling. This was so good and drew me in!

Dolly - Dolly the Legend! Honestly, you are grace personified and I’m honored to have you on my team!

Both of you ladies are legends and queens of Country. However, I can only move forward with one of you and I have to base it off of this performance. To me, I felt one of you did stronger vocally. With that said, the voice moving forward is…

REBA!

Dolly, it’s been an honor to have you on my team and I hope to see you get stolen!
2390 days 13 hours ago
carlyjordan14
3. Bruno Mars (boozes) VS. Jordan Fisher (Neme91)

Bruno - What I liked about this performance is that you changed the style from the original. You sounded great!

Jordan - I see a lot of potential in you as a artist and while this wasn’t your best performance you are a great singer.

You guys are both amazing and each bring this soul that my team needs. However, it’s clear that one of you is ready for this competition more than the other. With that said…moving on is…

BRUNO MARS!

Jordan, you have an incredible vocal range but my fear is you won’t have enough quality performance to last long in the competition. I hope to see you return in a future season because I believe you are an amazing talent!
2390 days 13 hours ago
carlyjordan14
4. Louisa Johnson (adamsel) VS. Alisan Porter (MJFJUNE)

Louisa - You came out here and gave it your all! This was a great vocal performance, even with a few pitch issues.

Alisan - The power in your voice is phenomenal! I love how unique your voice is and the confidence you exude.

You ladies made this a tough battle! I would love to keep you both, but I will be moving on with…

ALISAN PORTER!

Louisa, you are an amazing vocalist and I have no doubt that you will be on top of the coaches’ steals lists.
2390 days 13 hours ago
carlyjordan14
5. Emeli Sande (adamsel) VS. Mary Mary (Cyrus)

Emeli - I love how emotionally invested you were in this performance. It came through your vocals and drew me in. Beautiful job!

Mary Mary - You’re a vocal powerhouse duo and came here to battle! Very nice performance!

This is a tough battle and I have to consider who I feel would be best long-term in this competition. With that in mind, the voice I’ll be moving forward with is…

EMELI SANDE!

Mary Mary, you ladies are absolutely astounding and hope to see you get stolen or on a future season!
2390 days 13 hours ago
carlyjordan14
6. Celine Dion (imprincearthur) VS. Alisah Bonaobra (QueenMichelle)

Celine - Absolutely amazing! I have chills!

Alisah - Such a beautiful performance and vocal!

I mean this is a tough one as you each have such powerful voices. However, I have to go forward with who I feel will have the strongest shot at winning. I will be moving forward with…

CELINE DION!

Alisah, you are a powerhouse and I hope one of the other coaches steals you!
2390 days 13 hours ago
carlyjordan14
7. Hunter Hayes (Neme91) VS. Jeremy Jordan (DrG2)

Hunter - You have such a great connection with your audience and your stage presence is electrifying!

Jeremy - In all my years of coaching I’ve never had a broadway performer on my team. You bring this energy and vocal performance unlike anything I’ve had on my team before!

You guys are so different and each bring something amazing to the table. However, I can only pick one of you to move forward with. That person will be…

JEREMY JORDAN!

Hunter, you are a great performer and I hope one of the other coaches steals you!
2390 days 13 hours ago
carlyjordan14
8. Lauryn Hill (DrG2) VS. Tamar Braxton (DrG2)

Lauryn - I love your energy and this was a great performance overall!

Tamar - Absolutely beautiful performance and moving. A few pitch issues but overall a great performance!

You ladies were both great and I wish I could take you both. However, the one I will be moving forward with is…

TAMAR BRAXTON!

Lauryn, you’re an iconic voice and I hope one of the other coaches steals you!
2390 days 13 hours ago
carlyjordan14
9. Jennifer Lopez (ghrocky100) VS. Jordin Sparks (boozes)

Jennifer - No only was this high energy but you maintained the vocals as well! You gave a show!

Jordin - You have a a beautiful voice and I think with some work you could be a true competitor in this competition!

You each offered something different, but I can only move on with one of you. The person I will be moving on with is…

JORDIN SPARKS!

Jennifer, you are an amazing performance and I hope to see you get stolen!
2390 days 1 hour ago
QueenMichelle
someone steal alisah bonaobra!!
2389 days 21 hours ago
Neme91
wtf you let go of hunter!!!! for a broadway singer!!!!!

open group

Stardom! Hollywood Week

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!