This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 8/9 (Caledon)

Topic » Tribal Council 8/9 (Caledon)

3252 days 4 hours ago
Copenhagen
SEND ME CONFESSIONALS!!
INCLUDE ME IN STRATEGY MAILS!!

Welcome to tribal council. Karter has individual immunity so is safe from the vote. Everyone else is fair game.

Send me your votes by 10 PM EST TOMORROW. ALSO WHEN YOU VOTE, GIVE ME A REASON WHY YOU ARE VOTING THAT WAY. These will NOT be revealed during the game, so don't worry.

If you have the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, let me know.

Post your name for questions.
3252 days 4 hours ago
realityobsessed
Hi
3252 days 4 hours ago
massgustavo95
hi
3252 days 4 hours ago
Copenhagen
Karter- Immunity! How's it feel?

Gustavo- Been a few days since y'all been to tribal. What should we expect tonight?
3252 days 4 hours ago
realityobsessed
It feels great, I feel like it may be at the right time as well. You're never safe until you've got this idol around your neck.
3252 days 4 hours ago
massgustavo95
Gustavo- Been a few days since y'all been to tribal. What should we expect tonight?

I mean hopefully there's a switch up in power I guess. I just don't want to be in the minority.

#MailMe
OR
#SkypeMeAtMassgustavo95
3252 days 4 hours ago
Copenhagen
Karter- Do you think you needed it?

Gustavo- Do you think you're in the minority? A Senqu did go home last time y'all attended tribal.
3252 days 3 hours ago
Mearl
me
3252 days 3 hours ago
Copenhagen
Mearl- Any talk on idols? We've yet to see any be played.
3252 days 2 hours ago
Mearl
Mearl- Any talk on idols? We've yet to see any be played.

I believe you'll see at least one come out tonight
3252 days ago
Copenhagen
Mearl- Why do you think that?
3252 days ago
Copenhagen
1/6 Votes
3252 days ago
alanb1
Oh hey me
3252 days ago
Copenhagen
Alan- What are the dynamics of this tribe right now? A Senqu left last tribal. Safe to assume Mearl and Gustavo are in trouble?
3252 days ago
alanb1
9 min agoCopenhagen
Alan- What are the dynamics of this tribe right now? A Senqu left last tribal. Safe to assume Mearl and Gustavo are in trouble?

Unless someone has an idol they know they're using, everyone's in trouble. This game is unpredictable and anyone can go at any time including me
3251 days 18 hours ago
Boots22
Darcy

open group

Gaia's Survivor 28: Lesotho

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!