This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 6 (Senqu)

Topic » Tribal Council 6 (Senqu)

3263 days 12 hours ago
Copenhagen
SEND ME CONFESSIONALS!!
INCLUDE ME IN STRATEGY MAILS!!

Welcome to your first tribal council as a new tribe.

Mikey, Erik, and Drew, welcome to your first tribal council. Grab a torch and dip it in the fire. In this game, fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you.

Send me your votes by 10:30 PM EST TOMORROW. ALSO WHEN YOU VOTE, GIVE ME A REASON WHY YOU ARE VOTING THAT WAY. These will NOT be revealed during the game, so don't worry.

If you have the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, let me know.

Post your name for questions.
3263 days 12 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Erik
3263 days 12 hours ago
Econ21
Eric
3263 days 11 hours ago
Copenhagen
Erik- Are old tribal lines still present?

Eric- Two questions for you. One, you were the only person to show up today. Think that should earn you safety? Also, there are 3 Senqu, 3 Caledon, and then there's you. Are you an important vote tonight? If old tribal lines stand strong, you are the swing vote.
3263 days 11 hours ago
Econ21
Eric- Two questions for you. One, you were the only person to show up today. Think that should earn you safety? Also, there are 3 Senqu, 3 Caledon, and then there's you. Are you an important vote tonight? If old tribal lines stand strong, you are the swing vote

1. I mean my other tribe memebers will have to decide if that earns me safety tonight

2. I am an important vote but everyone's vote is just as important as mine tonight
3263 days 11 hours ago
Mikey04wp
Mikey
3263 days 11 hours ago
Copenhagen
Mikey- How do you base your vote?
3263 days 11 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Erik- Are old tribal lines still present?

Trap question - But, I am going to answer "Possibly" because I have yet to hear from any original Caledon tribe members...
3262 days 23 hours ago
Mikey04wp
Mikey- How do you base your vote?

Just going with my gut.
3262 days 22 hours ago
Copenhagen
3/7 Votes
3262 days 20 hours ago
PotatoSalad
WTF
3262 days 20 hours ago
PotatoSalad
MY INTERNET IS BACK WHY WAS THERE I TRIBE SWAP
3262 days 20 hours ago
PotatoSalad
Okay well I'm obviously going tonight because I was unable to talk to any members of my tribe.
3262 days 20 hours ago
Copenhagen
Tanner- So you think you're in trouble?

4/7 votes
3262 days 20 hours ago
PotatoSalad
Tanner- So you think you're in trouble?
Yep, especially since there's already 4/7 votes.
3262 days 20 hours ago
Copenhagen
Tanner- How do you position yourself in an alliance on this new tribe?

open group

Gaia's Survivor 28: Lesotho

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!