This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 5 (Caledon)

Topic » Tribal Council 5 (Caledon)

3264 days 8 hours ago
Copenhagen
SEND ME CONFESSIONALS!!
INCLUDE ME IN STRATEGY MAILS!!

Welcome to your first tribal council as a merged tribe.

Mearl, Rick, Gustavo, welcome to your first tribal council. Grab a torch and dip it in the fire. In this game, fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you.

Send me your votes by 9:20 PM EST TOMORROW. ALSO WHEN YOU VOTE, GIVE ME A REASON WHY YOU ARE VOTING THAT WAY. These will NOT be revealed during the game, so don't worry.

If you have the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, let me know.

Post your name for questions.
3264 days 8 hours ago
Mearl
Mearl
3264 days 7 hours ago
Copenhagen
Mearl- How's it feel to be doing well in the challenge, probably headed to a win, but now you're here?
3264 days 7 hours ago
Mearl
Mearl- How's it feel to be doing well in the challenge, probably headed to a win, but now you're here?

We had the win in the bag pretty much, would've taken a bout of pretty bad luck to lead us here. It sucks being here. I hate losing challenges, especially those that we should win.
3264 days 7 hours ago
alanb1
Alanb1
3264 days 7 hours ago
Boots22
Darcy
3264 days 7 hours ago
massgustavo95
Gustavo
3264 days 7 hours ago
Copenhagen
Mearl- First time to tribal, nervous?

Alan- You single handedly sent this tribe here. Are you feeling any pressure?

Darcy- Your tribe was getting demolished in challenges. Relieved a swap happened?
3264 days 7 hours ago
Copenhagen
Gustavo- First tribal here, what's going through your head?
3264 days 7 hours ago
Absol
gay-t as darcy said
3264 days 7 hours ago
alanb1
Yes I'm the reason we are here. But I was also one of the only to show up. Of course I'm nervous but at least the tribe knows I'm active and participate.
3264 days 7 hours ago
massgustavo95
Gustavo- First tribal here, what's going through your head?

Honestly I just don't want to be voted out first. Mail me to talk, I want friends :)
3264 days 7 hours ago
Boots22
Darcy- Your tribe was getting demolished in challenges. Relieved a swap happened?

Yes, Yes, and even more Yes.  I was so relieved to see that a swap occured, because I felt down, and now I feel that I could be back in this game
3264 days 7 hours ago
Copenhagen
JT- So you think Darcy voted you last tribal?

Alan- So on one end, you fucked up, but on the other end, you were one of the few to show. Which do you think is gonna outweigh the other

Giustavo- How do you think old tribal lines will work out? There's 3 Senqu, 2 Maloti, and 2 Caledon.

Darcy- Does Redemption Island play any factor at all right now when it comes to voting?
3264 days 6 hours ago
alanb1
Alan- So on one end, you fucked up, but on the other end, you were one of the few to show. Which do you think is gonna outweigh the other

Hopefully the second one :P I've given my 100% in every other challenge, not to say I didn't in this one, but there's no reason to vote me off because of one screw up.
3264 days 6 hours ago
massgustavo95
Giustavo- How do you think old tribal lines will work out? There's 3 Senqu, 2 Maloti, and 2 Caledon.

It's a free-for-all at this point. Tribal lines do not define allegiances.

open group

Gaia's Survivor 28: Lesotho

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!