This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 4 (Maloti)

Topic » Tribal Council 4 (Maloti)

3266 days 17 hours ago
Copenhagen
SEND ME CONFESSIONALS!!
INCLUDE ME IN STRATEGY MAILS!!

Welcome to tribal council.

Send me your votes by 9 PM EST TOMORROW. ALSO WHEN YOU VOTE, GIVE ME A REASON WHY YOU ARE VOTING THAT WAY. These will NOT be revealed during the game, so don't worry.

If you have the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, let me know.

Post your name for questions.
3266 days 17 hours ago
Copenhagen
Eric- HUGE effort today, a one man show. Does this earn you safety or are you in trouble?

Daniel/Darcy/JT- This tribe is quickly dwindling in numbers, and only one person participated today. What is your excuse?

EVERYONE- 3/4 tribal councils so far, a Maloti has left the game. How can this tribe recover?
3266 days 17 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Daniel/Darcy/JT- This tribe is quickly dwindling in numbers, and only one person participated today. What is your excuse?

Sorry eric, I tried my best to get there in time and made it in the last few minutes but the damage was already done ='(. Sniff
3266 days 16 hours ago
Copenhagen
Daniel- Are the 4 of you in an alliance or are things more complicated than that?
3266 days 16 hours ago
Boots22
This tribe is quickly dwindling in numbers, and only one person participated today. What is your excuse?  I know this isn't a good excuse, but will be honest with what I say.   Forgot about Big Brother Canada being on at the same time, so had to watch it lol.  Also, forgot about the challenge lol
3266 days 16 hours ago
Econ21
Eric- HUGE effort today, a one man show. Does this earn you safety or are you in trouble?

I feel like i am in trouble, i would like to think the fact that i was the only one to participate in the challenge gives me safety this vote but i know that is not how this game works.
3266 days 16 hours ago
Econ21
EVERYONE- 3/4 tribal councils so far, a Maloti has left the game. How can this tribe recover?

We just need some things and some luck to fall our way
3266 days 16 hours ago
Copenhagen
Eric- Why do you feel in danger? Are the other 3 aligned?
3266 days 16 hours ago
Copenhagen
Darcy- Think you may be a target for that?
3266 days 16 hours ago
Econ21
Eric- Why do you feel in danger? Are the other 3 aligned?

I have no idea if them 3 are together. All i know is that there is a 25%  chance that i am going home and that's why i am nervous
3266 days 16 hours ago
Boots22
Darcy- Think you may be a target for that?   It's a good possibility indeed.
3266 days 15 hours ago
Absol
im actually really sick rn so i was asleep
3266 days 13 hours ago
Copenhagen
Once the votes are ready, the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the time to do so.
3266 days 13 hours ago
Copenhagen
*No One Stands*

I'll read the votes.
3266 days 13 hours ago
Copenhagen
First Vote:
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
JT

JT- 1
3266 days 13 hours ago
Copenhagen
Second Vote:
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Daniel

JT- 1
Daniel- 1

open group

Gaia's Survivor 28: Lesotho

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!