This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal council #3 (Malakal)

Topic » Tribal council #3 (Malakal)

3195 days 9 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Welcome to tribal again.
U have until 9pm est tomorrow to vote if u dont vote its a self vote

Questions:
1 WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS TRIBE
2. U LOST 2 PEOPLE TO CHEATING!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
3. GLAD TO HAVE MARTHA? (To everyone but martha)
4. YD U MUTINY? (To martha)
3195 days 9 hours ago
Spicoli
1. Ya know Bob I think after that first challenge and we knew what the fans were capable of it planted a seed of doubt in this tribe. We need our confidence back.

2. Hell yeah we are stoked to have Martha. We love Martha around here. We welcome her and she's gonna help this tribe. Just watch haters.

BSA4LyFE
3195 days 9 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
1. Idk what is, we are all good players, and I think we have decent chemistry, but we can't pull it all together.
2. They cheated in two challenges
3. Yes she is a strong competitor
3195 days 9 hours ago
Demgirl6
1. Really. Bad. Luck.

2. Yeah. They cheated in 2/4 competitions, so I'm not very sad to see them go.

3. Definitely! It's great to have a new tribe member.
3195 days 9 hours ago
parkerstack7
1. hate to admit it but... the fans are just better
2. there hoes
3. she is super nice and yes its better than loosing another member and being down to 5 but after tonight we will have 6 so the mutiny is kinda a positive for the tribe
3195 days 5 hours ago
asdfghjkl99
1 WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS TRIBE? Umm, honestly, the fans are better at competitions as compared to us.

2. U LOST 2 PEOPLE TO CHEATING!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! zzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzz zzz zzzzz.

3. GLAD TO HAVE MARTHA? (To everyone but martha) Glad because we have a number.
3195 days 4 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
Question 1 WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS TRIBE

They have been extremely unlucky; and perhaps they need a leader who can unite them into a single solitary tribe that stands together and wins together. A tribe is only as strong as it's weakest member; the beginning of this game did not go so well for them; but they are ready to change all of that. None of the challenges so far have suited their strengths; they are waiting for that one that they can use to turn things around and it will come soon.

2. U LOST 2 PEOPLE TO CHEATING!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I did not lose anybody. But; those involved were a big factor in my decision to mutiny. It was obvious cheating; I cannot feel sorry for somebody who does not even try to hide the fact that they are cheating. It cost this tribe a great deal; but like a said we can bounce back. This tribe is left with people who are here to play the game and here to play it right.

4. YD U MUTINY? (To martha)

I mutinied because I did not trust my tribe; the only reason to mutiny in all honesty. We did not get along; nor did we share the same beliefs in how this game ought to be played; I did it to ensure my survival. Sure the fans are on a nice cushy winning streak right now; but that will not last forever and I was told I was gone first when we lost so I took my chances with the favorites. I feel ten times safer already and I am ready to compete to the best of my ability now.

open group

islandsurvivors survivor S4 (Day 2)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!