This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

tribal council #8 (takelma)

Topic » tribal council #8 (takelma)

3308 days ago
islandsurvivor
Welcome the jury:
Josh, adavis and jhoff voted out at last tribal.
U have 23 hrs to vote. If u dont vote its a self vote and for one of u a ticket home.
U cant vote for parker but everyone else is fair game.

Pyn for a question
3308 days ago
parkerstack7
parker
3308 days ago
flyfly456
question me
3308 days ago
Swagger55
Swagger
3308 days ago
Spicoli
Sup
3308 days ago
Praknasty
FINALLY THE NASTY ONE HAS COME BACK TO TRIBAL COUNCIL!
Hit me up Bob
3308 days ago
Spicoli
Talk to me Bob
3308 days ago
islandsurvivor
Parker: how does immunity feel
Fly: We have 3 idols left in the game, the merge idol, 1 tribal idol, and the special idol. Do u think any of them will be played tonight?
Swagger: will being a returnee hurt u cause people might not wanna take u to the finals?
Spicoli: so close to immunity. Did u need it more then parker?
Nasty: Does it scare u that someone here has the special idol and they could be blindsided but the idol would save them?
3308 days ago
parkerstack7
immunity feels amazing! first tribal i dont have to worry <3
3308 days ago
flyfly456
im not expecting an idol to be played and i dont think anyone is expecting one to be played, but you really never know.
3308 days ago
Praknasty
Absolutely Bob it terrifies me that that could happen in this game. It gives them an unfair advantage towards the rest of us as they can save themselves from the brink of elimination while we cannot. I just pray that its never used.
3308 days ago
Spicoli
I don't think I needed it more than anyone Bob, it's nice to know you're 100% safe though.
3308 days ago
Spicoli
Grats on immunity Parker
3308 days ago
flyfly456
gratz again
3308 days ago
flyfly456
question me again
3308 days ago
Swagger55
Swagger: will being a returnee hurt u cause people might not wanna take u to the finals?- actually bob I think it will help me cause I've already played once and had my chance which would make the jury not wanna vote for me

open group

islandsurvivors survivor S4 (Day 2)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!