This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

tribal council #6 (takelma)

Topic » tribal council #6 (takelma)

3318 days 15 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Welcome to ur first tribal as a merged tribe. U have 23hrs to vote. If u dont vote its a self vote. Pyn for a question. U cant vote for James
3318 days 15 hours ago
jhoffheat
ok cool
3318 days 15 hours ago
flyfly456
ask me a question
3318 days 15 hours ago
Swagger55
Here
3318 days 15 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Jhoff: u were said to be the person that thimks they r in control but they rnt. Does that scare u.

Fly: josh gave u an idol last tribal and u were said to have the exile island idol. How much of a threat does that make u?

Swagger: y do u think u were voted most annoying?
3318 days 15 hours ago
Praknasty
FINALLY THE NASTY ONE HAS COME BACK TO TRIBAL COUNCIL! (Begrudgingly)

Hit me up with a question Bob.
3318 days 15 hours ago
flyfly456
lol
3318 days 15 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Nasty: u were said to be a jury threat. Will that not wanna make people take u to the end? But on the other hand u were voted most trustworthy so what do u think?
3318 days 15 hours ago
flyfly456
it shouldnt make me that much of a threat, but you never know. to quote season 1 winner WANJ, "i will tell you this today, tomorrow, and next week",  i dont have the exile island idol and i dont know who has it.
3318 days 15 hours ago
Praknasty
Well Bob. It's a double-edged sword because they can either vote me out now because of the threat, or they could ally with me and then cut me off at 4th, 5th, or 6th. Its pretty much a no win scenario for me. But, its just a game and if I'm gone tonight its all good cause I had fun while I was here.
3318 days 14 hours ago
WitZ
James
3318 days 14 hours ago
islandsurvivor
James: how does it feel to have immunity tonight?
3318 days 14 hours ago
Swagger55
Swagger: y do u think u were voted most annoying?- well since only six people did it and it was tied I know who said that and why and personally I could care less lol I didn't come to make friends i came to win with some swagger
3318 days 13 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Just so u know 8 people did it
3318 days 13 hours ago
jhoffheat
Bob: u were said to be the person that thimks they r in control but they rnt. Does that scare u.

Jhoff: No not really Bob because i know i am not controlling this game because I know who is really controlling the game
3318 days 13 hours ago
_Adidas_
I would like a question

open group

islandsurvivors survivor S4 (Day 2)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!