This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

tribal 5 #tameka

Topic » tribal 5 #tameka

3300 days 8 hours ago
ajwesome
congratulations steve, even after the advantage that was given you still won the immunity
therefor you can not be voted out ad you have a 1/10 chance of winning this game

koolkid: what happened to you in this challenge?

pizza: will tribal lines come into play?

Leanna: do you think anyone has found the idols yet?

Dyl: how do you feel about being the least active here, does it give good reason to keep you?

jasper: how safe do you feel?

jocelyn: do you sense a blindside, or is it clear whos going home

brendon: you did have the advantage but since you didnt even make a forum it had no use, how does that feel?

ryan: its clear that the old Kass tribe is working togther, who do you feel is at the bottom of the kass alliance

steve: how does it feel having the first merged immunity

trevor: wiht the only 3 idols can be used twist will idols be used earlier rather than later?

gears: why was everyone helping steve win?

vote are due by 6:00 pm tuesday april 21st
3300 days 7 hours ago
steve4280
steve: how does it feel having the first merged immunity

Feels good to be safe in a tribal for sure
3300 days 7 hours ago
Kelly2722
To My Question
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have no idea who is going home tonight. Not a lot of talking is happening around camp so a potential blindside could occur.
3300 days 7 hours ago
KoolKid97
Idk but I'm not going home
3300 days 7 hours ago
ajwesome
A new idol has been hidden, you get a clue to go along with immunity, remember only 3 can be played and the can only be played up to and through the f6
3300 days 6 hours ago
Maladus1
You did have the advantage but since you didnt even make a forum it had no use, how does that feel?

Well honestly winning the first immunity could make you seen as a threat. Winning the advantage labeled me as a threat, but I didn't win immunity. Because I'm almost positive I don't need it. Honestly though, I feel like I'm 90% safe tonight. If I get voted out, I get voted out. Who cares
3300 days 5 hours ago
ryanr36
Reply to my question:

I feel very uneasy as I was competing with steve for immunity and we we both allies from the kass tribe. I don't know if the kass tribe is still in an alliance together and steve and I both tied our immunity challenge forums, then Maladus1 posted to steves forum giving him immunity. I have been very active on this group so I am hoping it will keep me in the game.
3300 days 4 hours ago
ajwesome
8/11 votes are casted
3300 days 3 hours ago
Maladus1
Yeah, I might be voted off... but I DON'T CARE!
3299 days 5 hours ago
ajwesome
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and you want to use it, now would be the time to do so
3299 days 4 hours ago
Maladus1
I want to use my idol on myself
3299 days 4 hours ago
ajwesome
Any votes cast towards maladus will not count
I'll read the votes
3299 days 4 hours ago
ajwesome
Unfortunately Dyl suffered a major concussion and had to be medically evacuated
3299 days 4 hours ago
ajwesome
1st vote

Trevor (SV)
3299 days 4 hours ago
ajwesome
2nd vote
3299 days 4 hours ago
ajwesome
Pizza

open group

survivor run aways

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!