This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BORNEO FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » BORNEO FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

3324 days 8 hours ago
Jimmytv
David is such a looser
3324 days 8 hours ago
alanb1
Hello everyone can I just say as Jury #4 I technically look better than Jimmy and bigwilly so my life is complete.

Idk how either of u played really so my question is this

To Rhys: what was your best move of the game u organized.

And to the other guy: premerge u did nothing. How did that change once merge hit?
3324 days 8 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
@Alan Hey Alan!

As much as Andrew is strangely claiming the Jimmy blindside, I do think that was the key move in the game. It meant a rabid swap between allies, going from Katie, Jimmy and Seth, to Willy and David, and then back the next move. He was the biggest strategic threat and it set me up in a great position.

I also think there's a lot to be said for the way in which I was able to convince Andrew to bring me here over Katie, despite perhaps his best interests.
3324 days 8 hours ago
jonghyun408
this is Andrew, well, you CAN say i did nothing, but actually at pre-merge, i told David to vote Ryan, and it was that vote which dodged a tie. But anyway, after merge, i talked to more people, and i also tried to save david and willy but k dont have the numbers since they were taken out, but at jimmys voteoff, i DID get them on plan. so i becae more talkative and lspoke more to plan more
3324 days 8 hours ago
Jimmytv
Hey Alan, I'm sorry about what happened btw. Hope we can get pass this.
3324 days 8 hours ago
Coco2846
-yawn-
3324 days 8 hours ago
Jimmytv
And also sorry Ryan, Nicole, Damian and CR.
3324 days 8 hours ago
Jimmytv
Me when I have more bloods on my hands than the Final 2 smh sorry guys for what I did...
3324 days 8 hours ago
Jimmytv
Before I vote can you guys make a tribute for everyone ? Then I'll send my vote.
3324 days 8 hours ago
Jimmytv
And btw, thank you ihasfood for a great game, you're a very good host.
3324 days 6 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Yeah no worries Jimmy

12th - We literally never played together in this game, but I breathed a sigh of relief when you got 12th because you're just as dangerous as any of 'em.

9th - Nicole16 - We never really knew eachother in this game, but you're a very social and competent player, and I'm glad I've got to know you since.

8th - Jimmy, you were the best player in this game, and every single person I talked to at the tribe-swap or pre-merge were always going on about how much they trusted you. I had to take you out at exactly the right time and I hope you can respect our friendship + rivalry :)

7th - Willy was an enormous threat and a massive opposition to me. I honestly got very lucky when he gave his immunity to David because Willy scared the heck out of me.

6th - David, I liked you buddy and I think you owed yourself a better exit to the game.

5th - Dane, we talked a bit and you definetely knew to kick the game into gear and when to shut it off, and you definetely knew what I was up to.

4th - Seth, you were my closest ally by far, but you asked to be voted out and you didn't trust me, but I missed you in the last few days.

3rd - You are the loveliest person and sassy as heck and maybe you put your strategic game down, but your social game was towering over mine. Well played.
3324 days 6 hours ago
BaconBae
Rhys you will not get my vote.
I said i had a second wind MEANING I WASNT GVING UP YET.
yet I'm voting Andrew because he actually deserves the win, unlike Rhys.

I'M HOPING FOR A 7-0 VOTE :)
3324 days 6 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Seth, you literally asked me to vote you out. Bitter is as bitter does.
3324 days 6 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
You sent me a message saying "i have a second wind" after being asked to be voted out, after you told me you didn't trust me, and you expected me to know what that meant or keep you around?
3324 days 5 hours ago
Jimmytv
I think It's gonna go 4-3 tbh (the worst)

open group

Food's Survivor Season 2 One World

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!