This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mission #7 - [Day 36]

Topic » Mission #7 - [Day 36]

2634 days 15 hours ago
JustinV53
Mission #7 - “Flip Out”

This is the LAST Mission before the DOUBLE EXECUTION! Its also the last chance to EARN AN EXEMPTION. ONE OF YOU CAN GUARANTEE YOURSELF A SPOT IN THE FINAL 4! Good luck!

~ Criteria:
In this Mission, you will be working together, but all the while, ELIMINATING each other from the game! There is a link below to a 7x7 grid. Your job is to have as many tiles as possible left over when only one person is left standing! The person that is left standing will receive that FINAL Exemption!

How the game works: Random.org will determine the order of a list in which you will proceed. (R.org also chose your spot on the gird, if you were wondering.) When its your turn, you will move Up, Down, or Diagonally to another space. Once you move, the tile you were previously on will become BLACK and will not be able to be used in the game! If at any point you step on a RED tile, you will lose DOUBLE that of a normal gray space. So be careful out there! If at any point you step on the GREEN tile, you will earn an extra $7,000 for the Group Pot!

When there is one person left, AKA the end of the game (and Exemption winner), I will add up the number of gray tiles remaining. For each gray tile, you will receive $2,546, adding up to a total of $100,000!

Grid: https://i.gyazo.com/d3826cd9147af74987d28df3f4fcd233.png

So, there are big stakes for this Mission. Someone here can win an Exemption, and a lot of money can be received if you all work together and communicate! But then again, there is still a Mole here…

Although this is Semi-Live, the Mission will OFFICIALLY end in 24 Hours from now.
Good luck to all!
2634 days 15 hours ago
k4r4k
Hola
2634 days 15 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
Hey!
2634 days 15 hours ago
JustinV53
**To be clear, when you don't have any where else to move, you are eliminated**

Also, I wanted to Random.org the list LIVE, so ill be doing that momentarily.
2634 days 15 hours ago
k4r4k
I'm not sure I get it. Who starts? Do we just post our moves here?
2634 days 15 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
Random.org Kara
And... they arent secret.
2634 days 15 hours ago
k4r4k
And if someone doesn't take their turn what happens? Or are there time limits? :x
2634 days 15 hours ago
k4r4k
Random.org what, gamo? That doesn't answer my questions
2634 days 15 hours ago
JustinV53
There were 6 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

Kara
Billy
Pika
Gamo
Chloe
Jen

Timestamp: 2017-03-13 00:06:29 UTC
2634 days 15 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
The order we go in
2634 days 15 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
There it is.
2634 days 15 hours ago
pikaplayer
The list is being chosen by Random.org Kara
2634 days 15 hours ago
Fell6
Okay, I'm nervous.
2634 days 15 hours ago
k4r4k
I know the order is random. I was asking who goes first because he hadn't posted a list. He and I were posti at the same time so he hadn't mentioned it
2634 days 15 hours ago
k4r4k
Omg I KNOW IT IS. I CAN READ
2634 days 15 hours ago
JustinV53
Moves are posted HERE.
Also, I can set a time limit if you all would like.

open group

THE MOLE: CLASSIFIED [Season 3]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!