This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale Episode!!!~

Topic » Finale Episode!!!~

1930 days ago
manalord
It really doesnt matter how the votes fall
1930 days ago
manalord
You are leaving this round
1930 days ago
manalord
Nick you need to bring me your torch
1930 days ago
manalord
1930 days ago
manalord
Nick your tribe has spoken

https://media0.giphy.com/media/ZYnMbsqKWGiM8/giphy.gif

Time for you to go
1930 days ago
manalord
We are finally down to the final 4. No more idols to protect you now. Its all about whose stratgeic game can get them to the end. Grab your stuff head back to camp goodnight.

The next challenge will be posted soonish
1929 days 21 hours ago
manalord
Hello everyone welcome to the final 4 immunity challenge.

I will be posting an image that has clues to people voted out of this game. Each letter is a person. The person in question MUST FIT ALL CLUES THEY ARE NEXT TO. Your goal, to figure out where everyone goes. The person who gets the most correct will win Immunity, guranteed a 1/3 shot at winning this game. Losers Tribal Council where someone will become Juror #11.

The tiebreaker is this: In total, how many times did people Win the adv game at ghost island. Closest without going over will win the tiebreaker.
1929 days 21 hours ago
manalord
This will be due WITH YOUR votes at 4pm EST (1-19)! IF the vote ties there will be a LIVE FIRE MAKING CHALLENGE at 7pm EST, 1-19!
1927 days 20 hours ago
manalord
I'll go tally the votes
1927 days 20 hours ago
manalord
*Returns with urn*

Once the votes are read the descion is final the person voted out will be asked to leave tribal council area immediatly.

Ill read the votes
1927 days 20 hours ago
manalord
First Vote

*Flips Vote*

James
1927 days 20 hours ago
manalord
Second Vote

*Flips Vote*

James
1927 days 20 hours ago
manalord
Third Vote

*Flips Vote*

NJ
1927 days 20 hours ago
manalord
Final Vote

*Flips Vote*

NJ

We have a tie

open group

The Experiment- Age of Honor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!