This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale + Reunion

Topic » Finale + Reunion

3002 days 11 hours ago
manalord
I'm Actually Surrounded by Complete Idiots (Michael)

Mike scores

Joey- 6
Michael- 12
Mearl- 8
Tim- 6
3002 days 11 hours ago
manalord
People Don't Have the Balls to Vote for Mearl (Joey)

Everyone said Joey

Joey- 7
Michael- 13
Mearl- 9
Tim- 7
3002 days 11 hours ago
manalord
You've Dug Your Own Grave (Michael)
Surprise, Bitches (Joey)

Tim got both right
Joey got the 2nd right
Mike got both right
Mearl got both right

Final Score:
Joey- 8
Michael- 15
Mearl- 11
Tim- 9

Michael wins IMMUNITY
3002 days 11 hours ago
manalord
come and get it Michel
3002 days 11 hours ago
Michael31
Yass
3002 days 11 hours ago
manalord
*Puts Neckalce around Michael*

Michael gurantted a 1/3 chance of winning this game. As for the rest of you. After a long 33 days here in Panema, one of your dreams will be cut just days short of the final tribal.

Grab your stuff head back to camp tribal will be posted soon
3002 days 11 hours ago
manalord
Come on in guys! We will now bring in the membrs of our jury: Martin, Jake, Courtney Sagar,Jacob,Julian, Stoner, Azri and Glinda voted out at the last tribal council.

Michael has immunity he has two hours to decide weather he is going to give it up or not.

Mearl- Do you think there is any reason for you to be given one challenge away from the final tribal council looking at your past record?
Tim- After all the feedback and vl interference in this game, do you think you know what needs to happen tonight?
Joey- Do you think people on this tribe are aware of your winner chances?
Michael- Is tonight's descion about who you can beat at the end, or should you be more worried about what guranttes me final tribal council?

Votes are due ASAP! Perfibly all tonight, but for sure before 3pmEST Tmrw!
There will NOT be a re-vote if it ties, I will  work out a time for FMC on FRIDAY! If you cant all agree to a time I will post a nonlive that last 4-5 hours..

we will worry about Final Immunity time after this tribal. but it will be THIS WEEKEND NO IF, ANDS, OR BUTS, about it.
3002 days 11 hours ago
TheEclipse
Joey- Do you think people on this tribe are aware of your winner chances?

you mean my lack thereof?
3002 days 11 hours ago
manalord
Joey- I can't say! But who do you think needs to leave tonight and why does it benfit the other two to help you vote them out?
3002 days 11 hours ago
TheEclipse
Joey- I can't say! But who do you think needs to leave tonight and why does it benfit the other two to help you vote them out?

It's simple: Mearl needs to leave tonight.

He has the jury votes to win regardless of who is with him.
He'll win final immunity without a doubt if he doesn't leave now since he's a threat in every physical aspect.
He's without a doubt the biggest threat left in the game in every aspect.

a certain pair of people is probably thinking of voting me out instead which is stupid because
A) i'm literally only good at speed comps and most final challs are a combination of speed and skill and i only have the speed
B) i have had a pisspoor social game (exemplified by my getting the least amount of titles right in this chall which requires knowing my peers)
C) i have had a pisspoor strategic game (i was literally voted out at one point and am only here now because of a shitty twist like holy shit)
D) the only jury vote i will receive in any scenario is julian's

look at the big picture hunties!
3002 days 11 hours ago
terose
Tim- After all the feedback and vl interference in this game, do you think you know what needs to happen tonight?

As I said when I got the VL feedback...I'm playing my game. People may not see things the way that I do. But this is the way that I am playing. And it's worked out so far.
3002 days 11 hours ago
Mearl
My record shows loyalty. I've been loyal. My record shows I can be beaten.

Joes record shows he is willing to stay up all night for a challenge and he is a speed demon. If they don't take him out now there won't be another chance
3002 days 11 hours ago
TheEclipse
my record shows that i had a weekend that i had a lot of free time over and that i am only good at speed comps and nothing else

your record shows that you're good at literally every comp and willing to go to extreme lengths to make sure votes go your way
3002 days 11 hours ago
manalord
Tim- So the last time you where in final 4 you fucked up and took the biggest jury threat to the end and lost... isn't your gameplay and gut not the most working thing ever?
3002 days 11 hours ago
Michael31
Is tonight's descion about who you can beat at the end, or should you be more worried about what guranttes me final tribal council?

This is not an easy decision. Obviously both Joey and Mearl are huge immunity threats so what it comes down to is who is the bigger jury threat at the hypothetical FTC

open group

The Experiment- Age of Honor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!