This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Indvidual Immunity Challenge # 6

Topic » Indvidual Immunity Challenge #..

2986 days 18 hours ago
manalord
Come on in guys!

First things first Mearl I will take it back!

Once again Immunity is back up for grabs! However, there is a lot more then just 6 of you competing! Come on in guys:

*Martin, Jake, Courtney, Sagar, Joey, Jacob and Julian walk in*

It's pearl islands and it is time for 'The Outcasts' slightly modified of course.

ALL voted out jurors will compete in this challenge. The winner will be able to select one Juror to re-enter the game. They may choose themselves or another juror if they so chose. if any had a hidden immunity idol when they where voted out they still have it.

HOWEVER Mearl's special advantage is that he can choose any number of the 6 of you to compete in this challenge as well. The winner has the same power, let a juror re-enter the game. HOWEVER you can also deny them entry and have NONE re-enter this game. The thing is whoever has the necklace is immune at tribal council, which means if a juror chooses someone else only the skull charm will be in effect at the next tribal council.

The challenge will be posted at 9pm EST! Good luck everyone, let the chaos begin
2986 days 17 hours ago
Mearl
So I can pick people not to play to choose who comes back? And if so can they still compete for immunity or not at all?
2986 days 16 hours ago
manalord
You can only bar people in the game and yes they cannot compete period
2986 days 15 hours ago
Mearl
I don't think it's fair for me to bar people from
Immunity. I complain a lot about things in this game being unfair but for once I have power to do something about it. Everyone plays
2986 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
R u fucking kidding me nick
2986 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
This season is shady af js
2986 days 14 hours ago
manalord
Challenge:

- On my go anyone here will post *Checks in #1*
- After you must wait unitl your LAST CHECKS IN POST hits one hour, to post the next Check in!

After 24 hours the person with the most check ins wins the challenge. If there is a tie the peson whod di there last check in first wins the challenge.

simple, easy, we start in just a few minutes
2986 days 14 hours ago
obscurity
fuck
2986 days 14 hours ago
TheEclipse
:)
2986 days 14 hours ago
Lemjam6
hi
2986 days 14 hours ago
manalord
okay I'm getting ready ill start a countdown in about a minute
2986 days 14 hours ago
Hudspith
fueled on beer and a hangover good times
2986 days 14 hours ago
subfriend
(:
2986 days 14 hours ago
manalord
okay on my go sluts
2986 days 14 hours ago
manalord
FIVE
2986 days 14 hours ago
manalord
FOUR

open group

The Experiment- Age of Honor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!