This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #20- UFTS

Topic » Tribal Council #20- UFTS

2987 days 8 hours ago
manalord
Come on in guys! We will now bring in the membrs of our jury: Martin, Jake, Courtney Sagar, Joey and Jacob voted out at the last tribal council.

Mearl has immunity he has two hours to decide weather he is going to give it up or not.

Tim also has the skull charm, he is also safe from the vote!

Julian- So tonight it seems that it should be 6 vs 1, but is anything that easy in survivor?
Mearl- With such an impressive record in my series are you shocked to have made it this far?
Tim- Last night we saw a wasted idol play, and the idol nuller leaving the game. How important is any idols that may or may not be floating around?
Michael- Was last night just a small calm in this storm, or has the chaos truly started to die down?
Glinda- Tonight a 4-3 vote is very possible, how important is it for people to know what 3 people plan on going to the end together and how the other 4 can stop it?
Stoner- at this point though does everyone have every possible final 3 scenerio covered in there mind?
Azri- If someone from the jury came back into the game how important would scooping them up be?

Votes are due by 6pm EST!
PYN for an additional question.
If you would like to play an idol pm me before the votes are read.
The next challenge will be NON-LIVE, Time will be announced later, but will begin at some point between 7pm EST and 9pm EST tomorrow and last 24 hours!
2987 days 8 hours ago
subfriend
Azri- If someone from the jury came back into the game how important would scooping them up be?
we need to scoop them like we scoop our favorite ice cream flava.. very important
2987 days 7 hours ago
Mearl
Mearl- With such an impressive record in my series are you shocked to have made it this far?

Eh, somewhat. Final 7 to finale is the hardest stretch though and will probably be 10 times harder then getting to this point.
2987 days 7 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Julian- So tonight it seems that it should be 6 vs 1, but is anything that easy in survivor?

Of course not. Keeping me in this game means keeping someone who would likely be targeted over you, and keeping me in this game = keeping someone who's going to have your back.
2987 days 7 hours ago
manalord
Azri- So your saying your already counting your jury votes?
Mearl- I would have to agree with that statement. What makes you a solid choice for people to want to keep around?
Julian- Say people don't care and want to keep this vote easy, assuming your the target like your implying, why should they abandond that thought and go all in with you?
2987 days 7 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Julian- Say people don't care and want to keep this vote easy, assuming your the target like your implying, why should they abandond that thought and go all in with you?

I'm a free agent at this point. There's other people who are going to be far bigger threats to get to the end than me, and I'd be more than happy to give my vote to whoever may need it.
2987 days 7 hours ago
subfriend
Azri- So your saying your already counting your jury votes?

we never know whats in jury head. i dont have that charisma on their eyes. Same with any survivor group game that i join. i will not care bout it. what i love and take care is the game itself.
2987 days 7 hours ago
terose
Tim- Last night we saw a wasted idol play, and the idol nuller leaving the game. How important is any idols that may or may not be floating around?

I mean idols r a huge part of the game. They can clearly fuck up ur entire game if played at the wrong time. So idols r hugely important.
2987 days 6 hours ago
Michael31
Michael- Was last night just a small calm in this storm, or has the chaos truly started to die down?

I think the usual targets in this game have run out of scapegoats, other targets, etc and there is less and less room to cause chaos. With that being said, the chaos will continue until the Final vote is cast if I'm betting money on it. We're a fucked up bunch.
2986 days 22 hours ago
Glinda
It's crucial to the end game
And entirely possible
2986 days 13 hours ago
manalord
challenge will begin at 9pm EST tonight
2986 days 12 hours ago
manalord
I will go tally the votes
2986 days 12 hours ago
manalord
*Returns with urn*

If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and they wish to play it now would be the time to do so!
2986 days 12 hours ago
manalord
*No One Stands*
2986 days 12 hours ago
manalord
Once the votes are read the descion is final the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immeidtaly.

I'll read the votes
2986 days 12 hours ago
manalord
First Vote
Glinda

open group

The Experiment- Age of Honor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!