This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #19- UFTS

Topic » Tribal Council #19- UFTS

2988 days 10 hours ago
manalord
Come on in guys! We will now bring in the membrs of our jury: Martin, Jake, Courtney Sagar, and Joey voted out at the last tribal council.

Mearl has immunity he has two hours to decide weather he is going to give it up or not.

Julian also has the skull charm, he is also safe from the vote!

Julian- At this point you are gurantted a spot in the final 7. How does that feel to have come this far?
Mearl- With all the drama have people taught about the possibility that a juror could return to the game?
Tim- If someone where to come back to the game how would that effect the game?
Michael- We have seen the last few votes be fairly hectic, is that a permeant standbye or will things start to die down tonight?
Glinda- When will someone make a move that is going to win them this game?
Stoner- Would you say that your impressiveness at FINAL TRIBALS is something people should be worried about or is that too far to worry about right now?
Azri- After this vote only 7 of you will be left in the game, how important is that the right people are sent to the jury?
Jacob- Survivor is a game all about twists, how prepared is this group for anything I could throw at them?

Votes are due by 6pm EST!
PYN for an additional question.
If you would like to play an idol pm me before the votes are read.
Live challenge at 8pm EST!
2988 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Stoner- Would you say that your impressiveness at FINAL TRIBALS is something people should be worried about or is that too far to worry about right now?

LMAO EVERY QUESTION I GET IS ABOUT ME BEING A FUCKING GOD OF GROUP GAMES

NICK I AM 2 BUSY TO BE A THREAT GET UR JEFF PROBST DICK OFF OF ME AND STOP ORGASMING OVER THE THOUGHT OF ME PLAYING GROUP GAMES

I SUCK NOWADAYS I HAVENT MADE FINALS IN A GROUP GAME IN LIKE 5 MONTHS AND HAVE NOT WON IN LIKE 9 MONTHS
2988 days 10 hours ago
terose
Tim- If someone where to come back to the game how would that effect the game?

I mean it would all depend on who came back honestly. That could change the game completely.
2988 days 10 hours ago
manalord
Gaia- What kind of people sell the best weed?
2988 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
fuck u
2988 days 10 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Julian- At this point you are gurantted a spot in the final 7. How does that feel to have come this far?

It's crazy. I thought I was going to be out AGES ago, never imagined I'd make it here. Even so, it's far from over.
2988 days 9 hours ago
Glinda
It's possible someone already has made that move
2988 days 9 hours ago
Mearl
Mearl- With all the drama have people taught about the possibility that a juror could return to the game?

Nope not thinking about that. Figured we'd know if that was happening
2988 days 9 hours ago
subfriend
Azri- After this vote only 7 of you will be left in the game, how important is that the right people are sent to the jury?

same as the right people who you decide to be in your life as husband & wife.
2988 days 8 hours ago
manalord
@Mearl- Why would you? I don't tell you guys everything ahead of time!
2988 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
If someone returns I quit cause u didn't tell us this ahead of time
2988 days ago
Mearl
@Mearl- Why would you? I don't tell you guys everything ahead of time!

Because you told us about redemption island. Bringing a juror back after ending redemption island would be super gimmicky and dumb since that's a large part of the game that should warrant telling us about ahead of time. It also causes more strategy in voting people out if we know one may come back so having not told us would have hurt potential excitement and hindered our gameplay. It would leave a real sour taste in my mouth and with the season going as it is I'm becoming confident you intend to imploy this terrible twist. I mean having a special powered (and way overpowered) idol and keeping it a sexiest is one thing, but actually telling us redemption is over while someone still has potential to return is kind of breaking our trust as players. We need to operate our games under the rules you provide and as rules continue to be broken and promises taken back from the production standpoint it leaves a negative taste in the mouths of the players. The challenges and twists this season have already been flawed and lack luster a majority of the time and seem a lot worse then I ever remember this season being (others have also shared this stance with me though I know I'm the outspoken one about it as others remain mute usually). There seems to be a lack of think through about things that lead to confusion, unclarity, and anger. So people coming back after you said redemption was over (even if you do t call it redemption it's the same thing) would be a huge violation of our trust as players
2988 days ago
Mearl
Having a secret redemption island at the beginning of the game can be passable, but implementing one after saying redemption was over AND as numbers dwindle is a completely different problem
2987 days 15 hours ago
manalord
I will go tally the votes
2987 days 15 hours ago
manalord
*Returns with urn*

If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and they wish to play it now would be the time to do so
2987 days 15 hours ago
manalord
*Glinda Stands*

*Glinda hands idol over to me*

open group

The Experiment- Age of Honor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!